Neymar

The academy lads don't half get hyped up on blue moon. Palmer over neymar? Give up. I also read on this forum how delap would be a better fit than haaland. Any of the academy lads will be lucky to play in the premier League never mind at city.

What's Brandon barker, jack Byrne and Rodney kongolo upto these days.

Exactly what I was on about yesterday, its rag like how some people over hype youth talent. We took the piss out of the rags over how they over hype talent and now some of the fan base are doing the same.

They’re all messi Pele Maradona in one our youth. We laugh at united bigging up players who have contributed next to nout then do the same. Let’s wait and see with them. Hopefully they’re as good as bluemooners make out

Your not wrong, by the time neymar was palmers age he was a starter for brazil, won 2 titles, a cup and the Copa libertadores, scored over 100 goals for Santos and been voted South America's footballer of the year twice.

But yeah Palmer over neymar.

The academy lads don't half get hyped up on blue moon. Palmer over neymar? Give up. I also read on this forum how delap would be a better fit than haaland. Any of the academy lads will be lucky to play in the premier League never mind at city.

What's Brandon barker, jack Byrne and Rodney kongolo upto these days.
Its a fair point im many ways, but i think many of us see our youth as players who can do a job for the First squad they dont all have to be a Foden. Look at the twats over the road they used lots of average youths to pad out the squad while winning trophies. The currents crops though are a big step up on those you mention. The fees we are getting for them evidence this. Delap, Palmer, Mcatee should be getting minute when we have games sown up.

It seems to me that people think our youths have to be superstars or let go. It shouldn't be the case.

Last edited:
No idea why he gets some of the stick that he does on here. The rumour starts and stops with one poster on here, and Sam hasn't heard anything, what's he meant to say?
He gets stick coz he's a fuckin rag that reports on city!...In the 90's as a City fan having to report on them red twats I'd have rather been cleaning out the elephant shit at Chester zoo!

This forum always amazes me.

The gall people have to say or even imply “Neymar doesn’t work hard.”

Fucking hell he’s one of the best players on the biggest sport on this planet. You’re really suggesting he got there without any substantial work and only being lazy and relying on talent and luck?!?!?

Give your head not a wobble but roll down the Everest head first.

Fucking hell he’s one of the best players on the biggest sport on this planet. You’re really suggesting he got there without any substantial work and only being lazy and relying on talent and luck?!?!?

They've probably formulated their opinion on all the ligue 1 games they've watched over the last 5 years.

There's also a 55 page thread on Adams traore.

It’s the same utter BS people spew when they say “oh Messi is god-gifted talent but Ronaldo got where he is through sheer hard work.”

As-fkn-if Lionel Messi hasn’t worked his absolute socks off to get to be the best player in the history of this sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.