Neymar

Another turd that just won't flush a bit like the fake Ron debacle last season. So glad we never signed that c*nt.

He'll want to be top dog, and though he's a brilliant footballer when he wants to be his attitude sucks, and when he spits his dummy out it ends up effecting the whole team.
This!

And imagine the embarrassment if he were to play for us - as he rolls and rolls around the field in pretend agony grasping his face - when in fact he wasn't touched at all.

Neymar is a great talent.

With a much bigger ego.

And whose chief motivation is to promote himself.

build up directors and chance creators, would that by any chance be midfielders and wingers
wtf is a one to one explorer, who dreams this shite up!

Some of the terms may be a bit weird yes, but i thought it quite interesting.

Its trying to describe players by what they do, their role, rather than just by a designating starting position on the pitch. Zero chance itll catch on obviously.

It kind if explains in some ways though why Pep was happy to have Delph first, then Zinchenko as starting 'left-back' for us for an extended period and wasnt desperate to replace them. They didnt play a traditional leftback role, but they offered control and helped the build up. The area of the pitch they play in is generally way further forward than most left-backs because of how dominant we are. Which i suppose is fine 95% of the time but against teams like Real Madrid can end up a problem because of how far back we get pushed at times.

Anyway, back to Neymar.

Dont mind him, very talented. It would be a statement move in some ways, but id only want him if he wanted to buy into the team ethic etc (so i guess thats probably a no)...

There were loads mentioned. Alaba, Davies, Hernandez, Bernat, Guerreiro there's loads who we've missed out on or not pursued in the past.

My point isn't about the past which we can't affect, it's about the coming season. We've been linked with Cucu, & Raum & Sosa have been mentioned in dispatches as competition/backup.

If we've got such a world class scouting network, are you seriously suggesting sourcing two decent LB's in a global population of 7.5bn people is beyond us? :-|

It appears to be beyond most clubs.

The players you mentioned are either flavour of the current month or nowhere near world class.

As I say, a real paucity of elite left backs exist from a defensive standpoint, as the requirements for the position have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.