Neymar

All this “he’s a ****”, “bad attitude”, “greedy cheat” etc talk on here has always baffled me.

Show me the evidence?

I think most of you are being swayed into this view based purely on him admittedly looking a bit of a ****.
He’s one of the biggest cheats I’ve ever seen on a football pitch which makes him a ****. He feigns injury to the point of patheticness.

I don’t think he has a bad attitude, but he can be greedy and shoots from distance a lot when better options are on.

He’s a very good player though.

It's shocking that we are still linked with this guy.
We can be linked to every player on the planet if some account on Twitter says we are.
Reality is different in the main.
I imagine this is not completely ruled out but there would be an exceptional course of circumstances that see it gain any real traction.

We can be linked to every player on the planet if some account on Twitter says we are.
Reality is different in the main.
I imagine this is not completely ruled out but there would be an exceptional course of circumstances that see it gain any real traction.
He was just keeping up the current trend of electricity puns.

I have too. It’s hard to put up resistance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.