Neymar

Superb footballer, he’s the only player who caused us regular trouble when we played PSG, I’d have him here for sure. Pep could control him no problem, the fella knows he’s coming to the end of his career, he could go out on a real high instead of pissing around in the French league.

I wouldn't have him as a sub for MCWFC.

Neymar certainly unites his fans wherever he has played. He's a total myth and poison in the dressing room. Booed by his own fans everywhere. He was shite in his games against City as well. Just another youtube myth...like Pogba.

Going out on a limb here and say I would take him. I get the reluctance about the drama Neymar comes with but imo he is a hardworking player who would create for us and have a steady block of players behind him.

Squad harmony would be fine. Sometimes you have to shake it up abit.

Last edited:
Firstly, where's he fitting in? we have grealish and foden already for the left wing.

For that reason along with the perception he's a big time Charlie which I don't think fits into our squad where it's not about any 1 individual, I'd say avoid.

However, there's no doubting his ability and if we were to take him on loan from new York that would cause absolute meltdowns across the internet from all rival fans and that alone would make it worthwhile. Permanent deal no, loan from new York and melting the internet, absolutely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.