Neymar

Total prima donna. No thanks.
There has to be a space for a maverick? Love an artisan, free spirit one off, unpredictable genius surely? We all remember ours; kinky, Rodney, stanley etc we don’t remember the workmanlike ones do we? They get the juices flowing and make it worthwhile with their unpredictability.

Let’s be honest here - IF we signed him, the stadium would go ballistic with neymar fever. Shirt sales would go through the roof, the MCFC potential world domination would increase, you would go to more matches and the media would be in orgasm mode. Yes, he could cause disruptions in dressing room, I get that, but he’d get me on the edge of my seat more and that’s what entertainment is all about surely ?

Let’s be honest here - IF we signed him, the stadium would go ballistic with neymar fever. Shirt sales would go through the roof, the MCFC potential world domination would increase, you would go to more matches and the media would be in orgasm mode. Yes, he could cause disruptions in dressing room, I get that, but he’d get me on the edge of my seat more and that’s what entertainment is all about surely ?
fuck that shit

There has to be a space for a maverick? Love an artisan, free spirit one off, unpredictable genius surely? We all remember ours; kinky, Rodney, stanley etc we don’t remember the workmanlike ones do we? They get the juices flowing and make it worthwhile with their unpredictability.
You may be right, but to be fair, as good as Kinky was, we got relegated twice with him in the team. When Rodney joined it took away some of the team momentum. I think Pep prefers team players. I don't think Pep is that keen on mavericks...I think Neymar should go to Man United and mess up their dressing room. That will get Tent Peg bent out of shape.

Been on the piss early doors?
No mate. Fantastic player, beautiful on the ball but the team spirit and momentum we got at the minute would or could be ruined with his attitude.
Do you think Pep will get him to chase back or play a different role to what he does?
Maybe he could come in and just float about and play between the lines and be mesmerising.

Just can't see it.

Last edited:
You may be right, but to be fair, as good as Kinky was, we got relegated twice with him in the team. When Rodney joined it took away some of the team momentum. I think Pep prefers team players. I don't think Pep is that keen on mavericks...I think Neymar should go to Man United and mess up their dressing room. That will get Tent Peg bent out of shape.
Yeah, I know it all makes sense - I just love a maverick though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.