Neymar

Luis Enrique must have known that both Neymar and Mbappe are highly likely to be on their ways out. Messi had been gone for several weeks. I wonder this is what he has bargained for. If he does well under the circumstances, my wish for him to be the replacement for Guardiola would grow. Enrique, at the moment, is getting a motley crew of some of the young and others of the unconvincing.

Would love Neymar, if fit and motivated without doubt one of the worlds best players. Would also take City to the next level commercially around the world. All depends where his mind is at I suppose, a lot of the flair Brazilians finish far too early , not that I blame them having put the effort in they do to make it.

Would love Neymar, if fit and motivated without doubt one of the worlds best players. Would also take City to the next level commercially around the world. All depends where his mind is at I suppose, a lot of the flair Brazilians finish far too early , not that I blame them having put the effort in they do to make it.

i do wonder if getting this move and to play for Pep would focus his mind and fire his belly again?

Let’s be honest here - IF we signed him, the stadium would go ballistic with neymar fever.

Oh yes, I have no doubt the approximately 10-18 age range would.
If he pulled that sky blue shirt on, I'd support him, because I support every single player who plays for the club, unless they give me a very good reason not to. But I don't want to see him in that shirt.
And there are very, very few players that I'd say that of.

I’d love us to sign him, I love big name signings; win the Treble then sign a world superstar, an absolutely brilliant ’fuck you’ to Arse and rags, and nice sponsorship and commercial deals we can invest. More importantly I think he’d knuckle down under Pep and be an amazing attacking asset here.

Unfortunately I just don’t believe we’re even interested and it’ll never happen.

Hell no. The guy literally was a part of some nightclub fight a couple of days ago, cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, and all sorts of other scandals. Imagine benching this guy. We have a team full of nice, likable guys with their heads firmly on their shoulders. I would like to keep it this way. He would destroy our dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.