Neymar

Only 4 players ever have reached 100 goals before turning 20

Messi
Original Ronaldo
Pele
Neymar

One bad game in the first friendly under a new manager shouldn't remove him from that company.

It's true to say he may struggle in England but to dismiss him as only good on YouTube is crazy.

No for me thats not just based on tonites performance, I just think he would more suited to spainish football he is talented but I dont think the EPL would be the best place for him to shine.

Neymar and City are the front page of Mundo Depotivo today.

[bigimg]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/728075628.jpg?key=363450&Expires=1360222783&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Ir7yZ5upfpVxinLybx3lUaZfX6kFw5JqWwgLPKfa2UOQd5uquRMXH0v0s3eKXPSV576IHoEdsMjEx9VEvsTt9LCTU-OeiZG3Gf3ClwH2PNhqZCQg2wbMT57DJeiycTju-41rwvslHx2SSt1j0k-bxpZ-cBGPuYbH-eWE-ld58gY_[/bigimg]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130207/fc-barcelona/manchester-city-fichaje-neymar_54365149643.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130207/ ... 49643.html</a>

[MD Top Secret]

Blank Cheque City for Neymar
Dinner in London between Txiki Begiristain and agent Pini Zahavi with a plan on the table to sign for Manchester City to crack the Saints
Laporta was also present

On Tuesday night, at the Cipriani restaurant in London, was a dinner between three well-known figures in world football: Txiki Begiristain, responsible sports Manchester City, Pini Zahavi, football media representative, and Joan Laporta, former president FC Barcelona. At the dinner they talked about football, obviously, and footballers.
But the big name that was on the table was a Brazilian ace Neymar (21 years), Santos striker who has 'controlled' FC Barcelona and, as has been told MD, has become the great Manchester City goal.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130207/fc-barcelona/manchester-city-fichaje-neymar_54365149643.html

[MD Top Secret]

Dinner in London between Txiki Begiristain and agent Pini Zahavi with a plan on the table to sign for Manchester City to crack the Saints
Laporta was also present

On Tuesday night, at the Cipriani restaurant in London, was a dinner between three well-known figures in world football: Txiki Begiristain, responsible sports Manchester City, Pini Zahavi, football media representative, and Joan Laporta, former president FC Barcelona. At the dinner they talked about football, obviously, and footballers.
But the big name that was on the table was a Brazilian ace Neym ar (21 years), Santos striker who has 'controlled' FC Barcelona and, as has been told MD, has become the great Manchester City goal.

Last night, in my front room, I (chief financer of all football watched by my family) , my wife (head of catering for all football trips) and my eldest daughter (chief autographs and memorabilia collector) all sat and discussed football and footballers!

For what it's worth, we decided Neymar is shite and therefore we will not be submitting any bid!

Now incidentally, I am willing to take good money that my family discussion and eventual decision not to bid on Neymar will indeed be the course of events for the club rather than 3 blokes having a chip supper in a restaurant suggest City will bid on a player we neither need or is suited to EPL football.

I can certainly think of better ways for our club to waste £50m!

MaineRoadBlue said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130207/fc-barcelona/manchester-city-fichaje-neymar_54365149643.html

[MD Top Secret]

Laporta was also present

But the big name that was on the table was a Brazilian ace Neym ar (21 years), Santos striker who has 'controlled' FC Barcelona and, as has been told MD, has become the great Manchester City goal.

Last night, in my front room, I (chief financer of all football watched by my family) , my wife (head of catering for all football trips) and my eldest daughter (chief autographs and memorabilia collector) all sat and discussed football and footballers!

For what it's worth, we decided Neymar is shite and therefore we will not be submitting any bid!

Now incidentally, I am willing to take good money that my family discussion and eventual decision not to bid on Neymar will indeed be the course of events for the club rather than 3 blokes having a chip supper in a restaurant suggest City will bid on a player we neither need or is suited to EPL football.

I can certainly think of better ways for our club to waste £50m!

Certainly more collective sense in your front room than what seemed to have happened in the other place. If your wife makes a good balti pie then I would rather sign her!

Having not seen much of him, I've just seen him in the olympics and the 1st half last night, he looks nowhere near a 50mil player. The real Ronaldo, Tranny, Messi, Ronaldinho, Aguero, even Rooney to name a few all looked/were better than him at 20/21.
I'm sure he'll turn out to be a good player but proably not in the 'best ever' bracket.

It just seems to me that Brazil need someone to hype up and this bloke fits the bill. I don't care how many silly little flicks he does on YouTube or how many goals he scores in Brazil, having watched the defending, myself and Mrs Hef would be a half decent strike partership over there.

If City or anyone else want to spend a fortune on him then good luck. However just remember that all these 'new Maradonas/Pele' rarley work out, remember Saviola???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.