Neymar

cmdub said:
Still think he's going to barca but doesn't surprise me we're going after him. Still would question what we could offer that barca couldn't? Possibly him being the face of MCFC and for barca that's messi?

From a commercial pov, there is no one better than Neymar I think (apart from those other two).

But if he came here, I think everyone, including he himself, should realize it will take some time for him to adapt. A couple of seasons minimum.

Matt the Giant said:
cmdub said:
Still think he's going to barca but doesn't surprise me we're going after him. Still would question what we could offer that barca couldn't? Possibly him being the face of MCFC and for barca that's messi?

From a commercial pov, there is no one better than Neymar I think (apart from those other two).

But if he came here, I think everyone, including he himself, should realize it will take some time for him to adapt. A couple of seasons minimum.
This is true but i'm afraid we'll have a select few ,especially on here who will be on his back after 20 minutes.

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
I think Lucas Moura can be more useful than him.
Kid can't pass. He'll never be worth what PSG paid for him.

I am sure he will justify it very soon.
Fair enough, he's got talent but just don't think he's got enough talent to become one of the top 20/25 players in the world. Then again, the going rate for young talent is hugely distorted nowadays.

mcfc2607 said:
sergiokun said:
Not worth 50 million great player yeah but not that great
Because of one game
we judged javi garcia off one game so why not neymar!

I am a little annoyed though that it seems he's getting too comfortable in brazil for his own good. Santos aren't a great team and if he doesn't move this summer to whoever I'd take it as a slight to the player himself for not wanting more of a challenge

By the way, Neymar is trying to gain his fitness back as the Brasil's Serie A season finished a couple of weeks back, whereas the whole of the english squad are fit and are super fit for the rest of the season, he does need to come to europe and theres no doubt he'll be successful. Neymar knows he's not the best yet and has said he needs to work hard and stay humble to get to the level of World class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.