Neymar

ell said:
He is far from shite but he is also far from being a £50mill player or a player on par with Messi

Spot on not sure if he would make it in England he will end up going Barca for 30 million

BlueDejong said:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130207/fc-barcelona/manchester-city-fichaje-neymar_54365149643.html

[MD Top Secret]

Blank Cheque City for Neymar
Dinner in London between Txiki Begiristain and agent Pini Zahavi with a plan on the table to sign for Manchester City to crack the Saints
Laporta was also present

On Tuesday night, at the Cipriani restaurant in London, was a dinner between three well-known figures in world football: Txiki Begiristain, responsible sports Manchester City, Pini Zahavi, football media representative, and Joan Laporta, former president FC Barcelona. At the dinner they talked about football, obviously, and footballers.
But the big name that was on the table was a Brazilian ace Neymar (21 years), Santos striker who has 'controlled' FC Barcelona and, as has been told MD, has become the great Manchester City goal.

Qualified people at our club won't judge a player on one friendly match where no one in the Brazil team except Oscar looked arsed. Players like Neymar have been extensively scouted and have the world's greatest teams drooling for a reason. He'd be a huge coup for us, yes he would need time to adjust, but could be the biggest signing we make other than Messi or Ronaldo.

From what I've seen in the Olympics and then last night Neymar doesn't look much of a team player, too much showboating and trying the spectacular. I think he'd be an even riskier signing than Robinho for the English game.

I doubt anyone here knows how good or bad Neymar as a player would be in our team. Lots of people saying he is shit or he will do well could all end up with egg on Face.

As a product, at 50m, he is a steal. He is HUGE, worldwide. If he turns out half the potential he currently shows then even better. Mario gave us world wide appeal - this kid would take it to another level.

Still think he's going to barca but doesn't surprise me we're going after him. Still would question what we could offer that barca couldn't? Possibly him being the face of MCFC and for barca that's messi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.