Neymar

Not for me. Great player but carries too much baggage with him.

Hasn't scored more than 20 goals in a season since 2019. Hasn't played more than 30 games in a season since 2018.
We don't need him to do more than that.

Jesus Christ , did you actually say “he’s not interested in his siblings in that way ?”
I’d rather play for Hyde Utd on £500 a week if it meant seeing my children on a regular basis.

You’ve just shown your age sunny , what’s up , does your hand controller need charging up so you thought you’d post ?
Enjoy your chicken nuggets and smiley faces for tea.

I think they were referring to the rumour about him being amorous with his sister.

If you put Grealish, Haaland, and Neymar in a team, it would be a freaking insane trio! These guys are seriously talented and would blow everyone away with their performances. Having them together would boost our attack like crazy, bring tons of creativity, and score goals for fun. Seriously, any team would be damn lucky to have players of this caliber.

Like your PlayStation ?
Sure, why not? I don't play video games, so I don't quite know what needs to be charged up. I do draw professional benefits from the industry, however. I presume you play one of these, and I thank you for your contribution.

To start the season with KDB missing. Tasty.
................Ederson..............
..Stones .......Dias.... Gvardiol..
........Kovacic ......Rodri .........
Bernardo Foden Grealish Neymar
...............Haaland...............

Foden and Grealish in the middle as the next evolution of the side.

(Can't wait for the transfers to be done and the season underway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.