Neymar

This was doing the rounds on social media a few days ago. G+A for their first 700 games.

That's 677 G+A in 700 games. His record in Europe is even better, because the 700 includes his time as a 15/16/17 year old playing professional football in Brazil.

376 G+A in 359 games for PSG and Barcelona.

Any team would be lucky to have him, people saying otherwise spend too much time reading tabloid press and social media rumours and not enough time watching football.

Pep would love him.

View attachment 85678
1688723783986.png

I was all for him and then I looked at his youtube highlights. He was predominately attacking from the left and it's on the right (if Mahrez goes) that we have more need. Speaking as a Highly Skilled Youtube Talent Scout I now say "Thanks but no thanks".

I was all for him and then I looked at his youtube highlights. He was predominately attacking from the left and it's on the right (if Mahrez goes) that we have more need. Speaking as a Highly Skilled Youtube Talent Scout I now say "Thanks but no thanks".
Silva Foden Palmer McAtee Bobb - all better off the right, only grealish off the left really, id argue the other side is the one with more depth required.

No one can't denied that he is great player, PSG never had a team, they have players that got a lot of power and can do what ever they want that is PSG fault. If CFG wants him maybe they look to make him offer like was reported that CFG was ready to offer to Messi were he plays for City couple of years then goes to New York.For me if Pep want him sign him he is only 31 he can play at least 3years on top level.Also I don't see CFG spending huge money on player and that player no to play for City.
Pep loves Neymar.

So according to these stats, he's the second GOAT, there's no denying he's got what It takes, and would be a fantastic acquisition, IF and that's a BIG IF, his attitude matched his talent I would love to see him In a City shirt, but I think with his age and baggage that goes with him, just can't see City bringing him to this club.

The attitude problems aren't real though, it's all tabloid nonsense.

When Pochettino went to PSG, Neymar immediately started pressing and working hard off the ball because he was asked to. In the last 2/3 years Mbappé has caused all the drama while Neymar just keeps his head down.

He has not done anything off the pitch that City players don't get up to and this is one of those situations where if he decided he wanted to come to City and play under Pep then he'd already be showing the mentality and commitment required to make the move a success, and if he doesn't have the right attitude, he wouldn't come, so it's moot.

The attitude problems aren't real though, it's all tabloid nonsense.

When Pochettino went to PSG, Neymar immediately started pressing and working hard off the ball because he was asked to. In the last 2/3 years Mbappé has caused all the drama while Neymar just keeps his head down.

He has not done anything off the pitch that City players don't get up to and this is one of those situations where if he decided he wanted to come to City and play under Pep then he'd already be showing the mentality and commitment required to make the move a success, and if he doesn't have the right attitude, he wouldn't come, so it's moot.

i think it would fire him up to succeed coming here and playing for Pep?

Plenty of bait in this thread but still a definte no from me. More trouble than he is worth. And ridiculously expensive too. He'll be great in Saudi Arabia. Same with Frenkie de Jong too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.