Neymar

Great player anyone who says they dont want him will look a right fucking clown very quickly. Pep will make him a monster in our team. Teammates all talk very highly of him aswell. Don't know where the diva stuff comes from. My only doubts are his injuries.

Great player anyone who says they dont want him will look a right fucking clown very quickly. Pep will make him a monster in our team. Teammates all talk very highly of him aswell. Don't know where the diva stuff comes from. My only doubts are his injuries.
In the snow match, Bernardo and Fernandinho kicked him throughout the match. At the end, there was a photo of Fernandinho hugging and comforting him. Fernandinho and Neymar seemed to get along well enough, and that is good enough for me. Neymar's ankle has become brittle, however.

1688726071584.png

In the snow match, Bernardo and Fernandinho kicked him throughout the match. At the end, there was a photo of Fernandinho hugging and comforting him. Fernandinho and Neymar seemed to get along well enough, and that is good enough for me. Neymar's ankle has become brittle, however.
Lol

Sadly though , Fernandinho isn’t here anymore to put the baby to bed.

Sadly though , Fernandinho isn’t here anymore to put the baby to bed.
There seems to be something going on with his pregnant girlfriend. Apparently, he cheated on her. This is actually good. This means he isn't interested in his siblings anymore, not in that way.

In my opinion (which means absolutely nothing) there are positives in this, which could make it work.
He desperately wants that Ballon d'Or and he definitely wont win it at PSG, he has a chance at City (Possibly). It's his last chance to get to a club that can compete for the highest competitions giving him more of a chance.
Pep likes him and he could be the manager that gets the most out of him.
Other clubs either, can't afford him or don't have the current squad to compete at the same level as us.
It would connect with younger and foreign fans, increasing our fanbase and financial clout.
It would boil so much piss I would split my sides laughing and would probably need a hernia operation shortly after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.