Neymar

Wasn't impressed the other day and I haven't been when I have streamed a few Santos games.

Now to fully judge a player you have to watch them live and I am certainly not in any position to argue with Txiki or the scouting team who seemingly are very interested in him.

Huge commercial and potentially footballing benefits though.

SPIDERBOY said:
inchy14 said:
NQCitizen said:
Or Bale, or Falcao, or all the other players the transfer forum is obsessed about.

He's an unreal talent who probably has at least 4-6 years of improvement in
him.

Are you his agent?

This sums the transfer forum up, asking and then answering your own questions.

Seen him around 4/5 times in live televised games and looks far from the real deal in my opinion.

If you look back at the article I posted from mundo deportivo,you will see they are saying...over a 4 year deal,neymar will cost an estimated €160 million..barcalona apparently have the option of a €80 million buy out clause,for everyone else it's €120 million.how that works,I don't know....can't see ANYBODY paying this amount......if there is any truth in it...

Absolutely Ridicules fee 30m tops for the overrated Robinho incarnation

inchy14 said:
NQCitizen said:
NQCitizen said:
Was Messi or Ronaldo better than Neymar at 21?

Or Bale, or Falcao, or all the other players the transfer forum is obsessed about.

He's an unreal talent who probably has at least 4-6 years of improvement in
him.

Are you his agent?

Seen him around 4/5 times in live televised games and looks far from the real deal in my opinion.

It was a question - do you believe falcao or bale were better at 21?

waspish said:
SPIDERBOY said:
inchy14 said:
Are you his agent?

If you look back at the article I posted from mundo deportivo,you will see they are saying...over a 4 year deal,neymar will cost an estimated €160 million..barcalona apparently have the option of a €80 million buy out clause,for everyone else it's €120 million.how that works,I don't know....can't see ANYBODY paying this amount......if there is any truth in it...

exactly, he doesn't look like the sort to knuckle down when the going's tough. Not keen on Brazilians in the English league, Argentinian's seem to have a lot more fight in them.

charliebigspuds said:
waspish said:
SPIDERBOY said:

exactly, he doesn't look like the sort to knuckle down when the going's tough. Not keen on Brazilians in the English league, Argentinian's seem to have a lot more fight in them.
Game has evolved in past 2-3 years imo, just look at oscar, silva, piazon they're all doing well and will continue to do so

Don't understand ppl we aren't playing fucking at stoke every week

Not enough substance to back up the style. Would be a HUGE risk bringing him to the premier league. He's a fucking fairy

cmdub said:
charliebigspuds said:
waspish said:

Game has evolved in past 2-3 years imo, just look at oscar, silva, piazon they're all doing well and will continue to do so

Don't understand ppl we aren't playing fucking at stoke every week

It's the FEE 30m yes 120m your having a laugh

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not enough substance to back up the style. Would be a HUGE risk bringing him to the premier league. He's a fucking fairy

i agree, the guy is such a financial gamble. seems to be a mario mk2 potential about this. let him go to Barca, all the noises coming out of his camp are referring to barca, if he comes it will be for the wages and that is the first city player i would say is a mercenary (after danny mills and bridge obviously).

Cant see him going to barca if they impliment the 50% tax rule. I think he will go PSG , and either live up to his potential and move on or become robinho x2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.