Neymar

Jack Wills said:
conormcfc said:
Can't believe I've just read someone write that Xavi and Bale are more marketable than Neymar.

Why not? What's so good about him? He's just a Brazilian Wellbeck. Over-rated and with daft hair.

Xavi and Bale are both far better players than Neymar. And I'd much rather we sign someone who will improve our team. Not convinced Neymar would, but Cavani, Falcao or Bale definitely would.
Fucking hell, it gets worse. Brazilian Welbeck.

WATCH HIM PLAY.

Graham hunter on ts has just said that we're looking to pay barca £40m to remove the pre agreement and santos the £60m. To quote him 'believe me this is going on'...

The Colonel said:
Graham hunter on ts has just said that we're looking to pay barca £40m to remove the pre agreement and santos the £60m. To quote him 'believe me this is going on'...
Sounds absolute fucking nonsense to me.

I'm pretty sure Graham Hunter just said that REAL MADRID will pay the 40 M to Barca and then will pay Santos the 60M. City nailed on for Pelligrini with Isco in tow. Again repeated that Pelligrini is the business and will manage with distinction at City

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
The Colonel said:

Me too but it's sounds that mental it may actually have truth to it. Txiki has courted Neymar for years and maybe just maybe he is working on the deal. Imagine having Neymar here with all the exposure he will generate. The face of Brazil 2014 being a City player?? Surely not.............. Maybe just maybe

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
The Colonel said:
And to me!

Neymar & Cavani?

I guess Neymar is 'bigger than Cavani'.

Neymar would get the World looking at us. Face of 2014 World Cup as a City player. Massive marketing world wide.<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 am --<br /><br />Neymar & Cavani?

I guess Neymar is 'bigger than Cavani'.

Neymar would get the World looking at us. Face of 2014 World Cup as a City player. Massive marketing world wide.

We could potentially sign Bale and Falcao for this reported 100m.

Not a chance.

Great player for Santos and sometimes Brazil but I very much doubt he would show his true potential in Europe at this age. Especially in the EPL. Maybe if Santos offered him a new contract untill he was, say, 24 then maybe he will have the maturity and the physical improvements needed to shine in the EPL.

Just my opinion.

P.S I read (I think on goal.com or ESPN) that he was binning off all speculation until after 2014 WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.