Neymar

i feel like its difficult to really tell with neymar sometimes... there were times tonight when he was unbelievably selfish with the ball and completely bottled it and other times where he looks great

i'd have him here but would be terrified we wouldnt get the best out of him which is why id just rather see him go to barca. I dont think we'd have the players/mgmt here to really put him in check, barca could do that.

TBH I don't think Mancini is the right manager for him at all. He needs a manager who will nurture his enormous talent into making him the complete attacker which he can be. And Mancini is more of a hard line disciplinarian who excels more in improving defensive players (like Zabaleta, Richards, and Nastasic), Neymar needs more than 'tough love'... hate to say it but Ferguson would be a good manager for him, luckily the rags will be priced out.

emepemu4.jpg

LoveCity said:
TBH I don't think Mancini is the right manager for him at all. He needs a manager who will nurture his enormous talent into making him the complete attacker which he can be. And Mancini is more of a hard line disciplinarian who excels more in improving defensive players (like Zabaleta, Richards, and Nastasic), Neymar needs more than 'tough love'... hate to say it but Ferguson would be a good manager for him, luckily the rags will be priced out.
What do you reckon about fernando lucas martins for brazil they commented on him after the match

what's the difference between a youtube'd Bieber and a regular Bieber? They're both twats. Stupid analogy.

Absolutely horrific.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuexTsAfaY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I'd be wearing the tape over my eyes never mind my nose after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.