Neymar

Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:
Not fit enough to lace Tevez boots.

Not better player than Hazard,Mata or even Cazorla.

Not better than Cazorla? Fucking lol.

He is much better than Cazorla but he is overrated imo and I wouldn't sign him. Tevez, Mata and Hazard are better players at the moment

How does anyone know if he's overrated? Are the scouts of Barcelona, Real Madrid, City, United, Chelsea, and every other top club wrong about him, given that all top clubs would pay £30million for him (but he'll cost more). By the way:

Santo ‏@Zizouology
Neymar scored 16 goals for Brazil in his first 25 games which meant he equalled O Fenômeno Ronaldo's record in his first 25 Seleção games.

LoveCity said:
How does anyone know if he's overrated? Are the scouts of Barcelona, Real Madrid, City, United, Chelsea, and every other top club wrong about him, given that all top clubs would pay £30million for him (but he'll cost more). By the way:

Santo ‏@Zizouology
Neymar scored 16 goals for Brazil in his first 25 games which meant he equalled O Fenômeno Ronaldo's record in his first 25 Seleção games.

I can only go off what I’ve seen of the lad and he has played poorly every time I have watched him. Yeah the lad has skills but watching him for 90 minutes and his overall performance is not what you would expect for someone who costs 50 million pound. Yes he is still very young but imo I would much rather spend the money on other targets / Barca will get him for cheaper than anyone else

Armaan said:
Serious question, why do lots of players see Chelsea as such a big club?
There's no denying their recent history, like the last 12 years or so. Even before that they were winning the odd cup and finishing high up the league. Truth is they are a big club. Bigger than us? Trophy wise in recent history, obviously. In actual size of the club? I'd say we are about the same. What Chelsea have in their favour is London and if a player wants bright lights and a big city, Chelsea are number one in the queue.

Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:

That Cazorla you are laughing at had 11 goals and 7 assists this season, more goals than all City's attacking midfielders.

Tevez City said:
Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:

That Cazorla you are laughing at had 11 goals and 7 assists this season, more goals than all City's attacking midfielders.

Yey!!! You're back......knew you couldn't keep away. Cazorla's decent but not close to Dave's class IMO.

Tevez City said:
Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:

I'm sure if you gave Arsenal fans the choice of Neymar or Cazorla they would take Neymar, the player that Chelsea, City, Real and Barca want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.