Neymar

Armaan said:
Serious question, why do lots of players see Chelsea as such a big club?

Could it be the CL trophy currently adorning their trophy room ?<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 pm --<br /><br />He'd be moaning about the weather before the ink was even dry on the contract. No way will he come here.

Article in the mirror this morning has really annoyed me. Headline "itty bitty city" Neymar snubs city! He actually says he would be interested in a move to a big European club like Barca, Madrid Chelsea. I must have missed the bit where he snubs city, did he snub scum, Liverpool, arsenal, juveniles, bayern? The headline alone tells me the reporter is a rag, can't believe this nonsense gets printed for all the thick rags to believe. Oh we'll, nothing new media play to the moronic masses

andy said:
Article in the mirror this morning has really annoyed me. Headline "itty bitty city" Neymar snubs city! He actually says he would be interested in a move to a big European club like Barca, Madrid Chelsea. I must have missed the bit where he snubs city, did he snub scum, Liverpool, arsenal, juveniles, bayern? The headline alone tells me the reporter is a rag, can't believe this nonsense gets printed for all the thick rags to believe. Oh we'll, nothing new media play to the moronic masses

FFS!!!!.......fookin Barca, Chelsea and Madrid! Lol........none of these joke clubs serve up Betty's potato hotpot just around the corner. That paella can give you the shits' all those prawn and don't get me started on jellied eels....cooking foreign muck!!!!!. Nah the lads deluded, fook him.

Armaan said:
Serious question, why do lots of players see Chelsea as such a big club?

Because lot of them, specially younger ones grew up watching them winning Premier Leagues, playing semis and finals of Champions League etc.. they're enough time in elite to already have young players who grew up being their fans or admirers - something United are profiting from for years when it comes to signing players.

City are 10 years away from being on same level as Chelsea in that department.

Sandro Rosell: "Neymar has a contract until 2014 but if he ever come to Barcelona, ​​Munich or Manchester, there's no doubt that he'll adapt."

Interesting that Barca's president mentions Manchester, is he confirming our interest in Neymar (and Bayern's)? He'd know better than anyone who Barca's rivals for the player are.

LoveCity said:
Sandro Rosell: "Neymar has a contract until 2014 but if he ever come to Barcelona, ​​Munich or Manchester, there's no doubt that he'll adapt."

Interesting that Barca's president mentions Manchester, is he confirming our interest in Neymar (and Bayern's)? He'd know better than anyone who Barca's rivals for the player are.

Yup I think so... Think he has publicly declared a fact that the only clubs which competing seriously for Neymar's signature, or possibly the 3 clubs where Neymar has shortlisted as his interested clubs to continue negotiations?

LoveCity said:

Definitely interesting. Would love if it would happen, Neymar is signing that would definitely got my approval :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.