Neymar

zeven said:
I smelling third party ownership of Neymar too.

He would never go there if he could chose.

Didn't think of that one. Maybe Volkswagen (Audi) involved? They'd propably offer a nice sponsorship deal to neymar to lure him to Bayern. Audi holds 9.1 % of FC Bayern so that could actually hold some truth.

Gotze is nailed on to be a starter in my opinion. If Pep personally wanted him can't see him being put on the bench. Neymar will never agree to go to Bayern as well, but third party ownership is a pretty good possibility indeed..It may be a way to make Barca pay even more money though..you never know.

Bayern already denied that there's any truth to the Neymar story. Didn't make sense anyway and I'm quite sure Bayern couldn't afford him after spending so much money last season and already signing Götze this year.

JollyGood said:
Bayern already denied that there's any truth to the Neymar story. Didn't make sense anyway and I'm quite sure Bayern couldn't afford him after spending so much money last season and already signing Götze this year.

Uli Hoeneß recently said, "When teams go to the bank, it's for loans... when we go, it's to make deposits"

Bayern are stupid rich and so financially sound it's crazy. They can buy anyone they want imo

Hes not going to bayern that was vehemently denied everywhere today. He's either going to be off to madrid or barca. By all accounts he himself prefers barca but you need to take into account that DIS owns 40% of his rights and while they may not ultimately decide where he goes they will play a factor. If he goes to madrid they'll have to pay a huge fee to santos and whoever else owns his rights while also having to pay barca some absurd fee for breaking the deal he has in place with them. If he goes to barca it will be for a more reasonable fee and salary. This is the way i understand it atleast and right now everything is still up in the air but it will be decided this summer by all accounts

Mundo deportivo(local Catalan paper) reports that barca ppl are in Brazil today finalising the transfer.

This is all but done it seems and they wanna announce it before the gold cup which is smart. The money they're gonna a make off this kid between now and the end of the world cup will pay for whatever er his fee and salaries are five fold probably.

sport.es running a cover on neymar tomorrow:
BKV5puaCMAA-Pzo.jpg:large

and from @barcastuff:
Santos' managing committee could today approve the deal on the transfer of Brazilian forward Neymar (21). The transfer fee is 57M. [sport]

The right country and club for him. It will be interesting who Barca will make available.

Were never gonna get him ahead of Barca. But still, I think Barca should be targeting some defenders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.