Neymar

NoahCity said:
Were never gonna get him ahead of Barca. But still, I think Barca should be targeting some defenders!
Word so far is that it's hummels but vilanova prefers thiago silva as he thinks hummels has qualities far too similar to pique

Signing Neymar would just send Villa and Sanchez packing. Can't really see us interested in either unless Villa is interested in riding the pine.

alky313 said:
Signing Neymar would just send Villa and Sanchez packing. Can't really see us interested in either unless Villa is interested in riding the pine.

I don't think Villa or Sanchez are going to have as much of a problem with the signing of Neymar as a certain Leo Messi will.

There are many whispers in Barcelona that even Zubizarreta is concerned about Rossel's drive to sign Neymar. He is a player who will naturally want to drift into areas of the pitch which are reserved for Messi. He will not put the work in defensively to ensure Messi's freedom to attack only.

If Barca do sign him then it's because they are going to cash in on Messi. I am certain of this.

BillyShears said:
alky313 said:

I don't think Villa or Sanchez are going to have as much of a problem with the signing of Neymar as a certain Leo Messi will.

There are many whispers in Barcelona that even Zubizarreta is concerned about Rossel's drive to sign Neymar. He is a player who will naturally want to drift into areas of the pitch which are reserved for Messi. He will not put the work in defensively to ensure Messi's freedom to attack only.

If Barca do sign him then it's because they are going to cash in on Messi. I am certain of this.

Just imagine, I hope Txiki is first on the plane LOL

BillyShears said:
alky313 said:

What?! Txiki better be ready to pounce lol!

Pigeonho said:
I know it won't happen, but imagine the absolute horror on the faces of united fans if we signed Messi? It would be even better because he wouldn't be the only addition, he would just be the icing on top of the cake.

One can dream.

Lol, and Bale!

Pigeonho said:
I know it won't happen, but imagine the absolute horror on the faces of united fans if we signed Messi? It would be even better because he wouldn't be the only addition, he would just be the icing on top of the cake.

One can dream.
a2yw51.png

Realistically, what would Messi cost? To me Ronaldo is still worth what Real paid for him, so on that basis of Ronaldo being worth £80m, and Messi being marginally better, would £90m secure him or would he become the first £100m footballer, much in the same way Buster Phillips became Britain's first £10m footballer? ;-)

It would be such a complex deal to sort out too, as his image rights, I presume, are based on him being at the biggest football club in the world. It would be sticking points like that which would make him impossible to sign I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.