Neymar

SuperSilva said:
yep... biggest amount of horseshit on BM since the Hazard thread.

New Nike deal, new American franchise, the world's most marketable player in his home world cup year? Not to mention the fact he is incredibly good.

Txiki signed Ronaldinho to ignite that era of Barca.

On paper this deal would be much the same.

cmdub said:
Not saying this is at all valid or should in anyway be considered legit but some spanish EPL account just tweeted this out:

El City acaba de hacer una oferta de 138 millones de euros por Neymar. La oferta incluye los 40 millones de indemnización para el Barça.

via @EPL_es

Account has a ton of followers but doesn't say where the info is sourced so just a rumour and could easily be ppl in Brazil leaking to get more money out of barca. Don't shoot the messenger.

That's kind of funny considering he has a 65m euros buyout clause.

Santos has received in the last hours bids from Madrid (138M), City (120M) and Milan for Neymar. Barcelona would get 40M penalty. [ser catr] via @barcastuff

I think [ser catr] is a radio station in barcelona but im not positive, again just passing it a long and its very possible us and madrid are being used to milk more money out of barca.

cmdub said:
Santos has received in the last hours bids from Madrid (138M), City (120M) and Milan for Neymar. Barcelona would get 40M penalty. [ser catr] via @barcastuff

I think [ser catr] is a radio station in barcelona but im not positive, again just passing it a long and its very possible us and madrid are being used to milk more money out of barca.

Yeah I could see them doing it just to drive his price up. 40m penalty is way too high for anyone. You can buy almost any player in the world with that kind of money.

Clutch004 said:
cmdub said:

Yeah I could see them doing it just to drive his price up. 40m penalty is way too high for anyone. You can buy almost any player in the world with that kind of money.

This is really pathetic lads. Stop wanking off to these acid produced fantasies.

PapiChulo said:
Clutch004 said:
cmdub said:

This is really pathetic lads. Stop wanking off to these acid produced fantasies.

Huh? I didn't click the article to give them hits. And I'm also not saying that we put in an actual bid. I could see us informally stating we would pay that amount just to make the price higher for Barcalona to get him though.

Clutch004 said:
cmdub said:

138M from Madrid and 120M from us?? Bloody hell what are those sums. Do they randomly generate a number from 60M upwards and just write it?

Syth said:
Clutch004 said:
cmdub said:

138M from Madrid and 120M from us?? Bloody hell what are those sums. Do they randomly generate a number from 60M upwards and just write it?
i wonder this too, seems we paying per gram.

Dont want and don't care how good he may turn out to be because he will only ever be any good in la Liga and we all know that deep down.

He pitches up at ours and within weeks, the weather, the restaurants are all shit and he says he has always loved Barca etc etc etc.

Big no from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.