Neymar

blueinsa said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Possible report that City have submitted a £138m (euro) offer for Neymar with a £40m (euro) compensation package to Barca !!!!

Fucking WOW...if true

Biggest load of steamy shite ever.

We wouldn't offer that sort of Money for Messi, never mind this soft arse with a hair cut to match.

Don''t be too sure on that blueinsa.....as well as a highly talented player in order to break into the marketing side of football on a global basis we ARE going to need a major global iconic player - as much as we may like them cavani/falcao will not generate the revenue that ronald, messi and neymar will.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Manx Blue said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Possible report that City have submitted a £138m (euro) offer for Neymar with a £40m (euro) compensation package to Barca !!!!

Fucking WOW...if true

How is there a "Possible" report. Either its a report, or its not.

Even if its a report filled with bullsh!t, its a report.

just wanted to check before confirming

various sites online reporting apparent bid being submitted

Provide the source then, or is it all a dream? ;)

BlueMoonz1977 said:
blueinsa said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Fucking WOW...if true

Biggest load of steamy shite ever.

We wouldn't offer that sort of Money for Messi, never mind this soft arse with a hair cut to match.

Don''t be too sure on that blueinsa.....as well as a highly talented player in order to break into the marketing side of football on a global basis we ARE going to need a major global iconic player - as much as we may like them cavani/falcao will not generate the revenue that ronald, messi and neymar will.

wasn't neymar put as the most marketable athlete/ sportsman in the world last week? Vinny was the top one in the premier league.

Manx Blue said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Manx Blue said:
How is there a "Possible" report. Either its a report, or its not.

Even if its a report filled with bullsh!t, its a report.

not a source as such, someone I know from my sons football team sent the info via text, and I asked where he got the info from but he has not got back. After checking online it seems to have been reported by one of the spanish press sites and is now circulating others

Are you lot seriously considering that we offered 138m for Neymar, with 40m going to Barca for doing fuck all?

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Manx Blue said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

not a source as such, someone I know from my sons football team sent the info via text, and I asked where he got the info from but he has not got back. After checking online it seems to have been reported by one of the spanish press sites and is now circulating others

So let me get this right? A junior footballer, sent a text which included this information. This has now gone Viral, and Guillem Ballague and his chums are frantically trying to break this cataclysmic news to the world?

A...That is not a report. That is a Teenager ejaculating over the combination of Money, Mathematics and Football.

B...If it's "circulating now", circulate it this way, or haven't you had chance to knock something up?

adrianr said:
Are you lot seriously considering that we offered 138m for Neymar, with 40m going to Barca for doing fuck all?

relax mate... its pure bollocks... nothing but to drive up his price since Santos have rejected the initial bid from Barca and also to generate some bad ass PR for Neymar "the best player in the world..."

We are not in for him, I think we have other targets to consider before him.

SuperSilva said:
adrianr said:

relax mate... its pure bollocks... nothing but to drive up his price since Santos have rejected the initial bid from Barca and also to generate some bad ass PR for Neymar "the best player in the world..."

We are not in for him, I think we have other targets to consider before him.

I'm well aware it's pure bollocks, I'm just checking you lot know it's pure bollocks :p I've seen more than one serious response to the theory and that's already one response too many!

Tuesday, 21st May, 2013

Premier League giants Manchester City have decided to enter the high-stakes race to sign Brazilian sensation Neymar, with an offer that might just be enough to blow away the competition.

Neymar has been strongly linked with a move to Barcelona during the past few months, but ever their rivals, Real Madrid have decided to spoil the party and move in on the Brazilian striker.

It is believed that Barcelona already have a pre-contract agreement with the Neymar camp but Los Blancos sought to smash through that by attempting to lure the Santos sensation with an audacious €100M bid.

Neymar, for his part, has denied any claim of an agreement with the Blaugrana, and has also reiterated that he is fully committed with Santos at least until his contract expires in 2014.

Enter Manchester City, who have placed themselves in prime position to sign the centre-forward as they are believed to be preparing a mind-blowing €138M bid, according to Spanish TV programme Punto Pelota.

The news comes amidst speculation that current Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini is set to take over at the Etihad Stadium come next season. The Chilean tactician has spent over €257M on transfers during his brief stay at Real Madrid.

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/05/21/manchester-city-bid-to-barge-to-front-of-queue-for-neymar/86756/#uHwxPxhygATYuVpZ.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/05/21/ ... ATYuVpZ.99</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.