Neymar

The Colonel said:
Graham hunter on ts has just said that we're looking to pay barca £40m to remove the pre agreement and santos the £60m. To quote him 'believe me this is going on'...

bird-bullshit.jpg

Can't see this being remotely true- and I probably fit into the group that has reservations about him. Talented no doubt, but without sounding cliched there is a difference between being talented in brazil, and doing it in England.

If we are looking at him, I imagine something in our favour is that barca and real already have messi and Ronaldo respectively. If he goes there he will be in their shadow. He would be our star- and if he wants to become a world great, then you would imagine he needs to be the star of the team.

The Colonel said:
Graham hunter on ts has just said that we're looking to pay barca £40m to remove the pre agreement and santos the £60m. To quote him 'believe me this is going on'...

Hunter knows his stuff where Spanish football is concerned. If he thinks this is a possible then who knows?

woolleyback blue said:
The Colonel said:

Hunter knows his stuff where Spanish football is concerned. If he thinks this is a possible then who knows?

It's a fucking Lie Graham Hunter said Real Madrid, not city. The colonel is bullshitting.

citysince88 said:
woolleyback blue said:
The Colonel said:

It's a fucking Lie Graham Hunter said Real Madrid, not city. The colonel is bullshitting.

Ah having not listened to TS for a few yrs now I have to get my info 2nd hand.

citysince88 said:
woolleyback blue said:
The Colonel said:

Hunter said both Madrid and City were working on this.. Not that I think either will happen due to the Barca contract/announcement being pretty much done

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano has ruled out a swoop for Atletico Madrid hitman Radamel Falcao and rubbished reports Sergio Aguero could be on his way out of the club.

Falcao is one of the most in-demand players in world football after another stunning campaign in Spain, and City, Chelsea, Monaco and Real Madrid were all expected to make bids for the Colombian.

However, Soriano says that City have never considered a move for Falcao, while he has also poured cold water on talk of a swoop for Brazilian starlet Neymar.

"Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda," he is quoted as saying on Tuttomercatoweb.com.

And Soriano has reassured the club's fans that Aguero will not be leaving the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Aguero was an instant success following his £38m move from Atletico Madrid in 2011, scoring 23 league goals - including a memorable last-minute winner against QPR that fired City to their first Premier League title.

But the Argentinian, like many of his team-mates, endured a more difficult campaign this time around, hitting just 12 league goals as City lost their crown to neighbours United.

The 24-year-old has been coveted by Real Madrid and there has been widespread speculation that he has been unsettled in Manchester since the breakdown of his marriage.

"The first thing I want to emphasise is that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year," Soriano added

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130522/manchester-city-chief-ferran-soriano-rules-out-falcao-move-a#ixzz2U4Rz7k6T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... z2U4Rz7k6T</a>
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter

Please don't buy this clown! He has proven shit.
Watch the clip against england: through on goal, a few yards passed cahill and he caught him back? Even benteke made a fool out of cahill a few weeks back.

For this amount of money we can get Bale, Higuain/Cavani and Witsel. A much better investment and more needed than this overrated circus act.

citysince88 said:
woolleyback blue said:
The Colonel said:

Nope just repeating what he said mr angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.