Neymar

"I remember watching clips of Neymar and thinking this is the king of Santos [Neymar's first club in Brazil]," Guardiola added. "The players had their mouths open. If Neymar had stayed at Barcelona, they would have won two or three Champions League more. Him, [Lionel] Messi and [Luis] Suarez were the best up front. He makes football a pleasure.

"I always believe with the quality of the players, there isn't a defensive strategy to stop them.

Pep has always been a big fan of Neymar, moving to PSG was the worst decision he’s ever made. Unplayable on his day, just seems to have lost the motivation to be amongst the best. I don’t think we have enough room for him unless we’re planning on moving Foden to the right to compete with Mahrez while Grealish and Neymar are the LW options.

translation:
“As desirable as it is complicated,” a source close to PSG told me. PSG will hear offers for Neymar, but now it is the player, focused on the World Cup, who is in no hurry to leave. The game turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.