Neymar

I don’t think he’s as poisonous as people make out, but what he is, is a cheating diving C**T.
I wouldn’t be against swapping Cancelo & Laporte for him though.

I actually believe he for a couple of years would be great under Pep? Mutual respect, Pep would make him work hard etc and it could be fun to watch?
richards, this is probably going to come off as me being a dick, but I'd genuinely like to know why you end so many of your sentences with question marks. It comes off as you not having any confidence in any points you try to make.

I understand some fans love him and the skills he has, but I can't think of someone more unsuitable to a Pep team and therefor ours, at the moment.

From going missing in games ( and at Xmas) and the example he wouldn't set to our young players. The increase of the high pressing game has made him and his like more of a luxury than ever.

As ever happy, for Pep to try if he wants it.

richards, this is probably going to come off as me being a dick, but I'd genuinely like to know why you end so many of your sentences with question marks. It comes off as you not having any confidence in any points you try to make.

Just opening for a debate and asking for a response I guess mate?

If he'd spend his time focusing in playing football, rather than shagging his sister and messaging every female with an online account, yeah why not. However, we all know who and what he is.

In all fairness I do believe your comment is unfair.. the question mark on a forum is just a sign of open to discussion..Actually in my eyes it makes him appreciate the grey areas of a chat and not black or white like many on here ???????? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.