Neymar

Said that ages ago. He remains a remarkable talent, and it would be a good challenge for him to make up for a couple of years where his club messed about far more than he did.

Never thought I’d say it but I’d take him right now as we are desperate for that creativity. 12 month deal will do
Id only take him on a short term show me type deal. Anything else is likely to be dangerous.

On his day he is the best player in the world and can be unplayable but it’s the package what comes with him . If pep could settle him down and just concentrate on footie then we would have an elite world class player who would terrify the premier league

I just cant believe it.. and his totally unreliable dad lol denied it today as well. The only landing spots I can see is Chelsea (Nkunku looks to be out for a while), Man City and Barca.. I actually dont believe he wants to leave Europe for a while and in that case I think he chooses MLS before Saudi, as there where rumours today.
They will need to subsidise his loan to Barca massively though.. so I cant see it.

He'll probably end up staying though, and they will stop booing and threatening him.

Last edited:
On his day he is the best player in the world and can be unplayable but it’s the package what comes with him . If pep could settle him down and just concentrate on footie then we would have an elite world class player who would terrify the premier league
Respect your opinion but nah, not having that.

I just cant believe it.. and his totally unreliable dad lol denied it today as well. The only landing spots I can see is Chelsea (Nkunku looks to be out for a while), Man City and Barca.. I actually dont believe he wants to leave Europe for a while and in that case I think he chooses MLS before Saudi, as there where rumours today.
They will need to subsidise his loan to Barca massively though.. so I cant see it.

He'll probably end up staying though, and they will stop booing and threatening him.
Nkunku injured ? thats a blow for chelsea before the season starts although they’ll probably just sign someone else..

At a time where we’re being linked with players like Doku (who let’s face it, none of us have seen) if there is a sniff of getting NEYMAR!!! then we should be all over it.

Still the most talented player on the planet and has it all. Creativity, passing range, carries the ball and more importantly has a goal threat (which none of our wide players do)

He’d have to take a pay cut but how many more chances is he going to get to play for the best side in Europe and under the best manager in the world?

No brainier for me.

I'll take him. We need his creativity. When he is on form he is still one the best in the world in his position. Maybe Pep will get something out of him that others couldn't
If he came to City he respects Pep far too much to act a fool. If our physios could improve upon his availability that would also be a plus. The biggest impediment to bringing Neymar to City is his wage bill which is about 750,000 Euro per week. He'd have to be willing to cut that by two thirds which I don't believe would ever happen. Hypothetically speaking I'd take Neymar at 250,000/week. He's a better footballer than just about anyone we could bring in to replace Riyad. He is an absolute world class talent when it comes to creative ball distribution especially those resulting in goal scoring opportunities. Watch him play. Seriously watch him. He is not one bit selfish as far as moving the ball to teammates. Anyone arguing against this aspect of his game has no clue what they're talking about.
Regardless based strictly on his wages there's no way he winds up here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.