NFL 2021/22

Was at the game on Sunday too. Really good game. Do any of you think that the UK could maintain a franchise in the NFL? Would any of you change your allegiances to support the UK Franchise, would any of you go and watch, 1 game a season, all 8 home games?

Reactions: ob
Finally something good from this weekend, brilliant win against the Bucs, after an illegal tackle took out Jameis and we had to go to our 3rd QB. Saints defence really knows how to dial it up when we're up against it.

Finally something good from this weekend, brilliant win against the Bucs, after an illegal tackle took out Jameis and we had to go to our 3rd QB. Saints defence really knows how to dial it up when we're up against it.

Not a Saints fan (long suffering Dolphins follower) but caught this game last night & was impressed how the Saints overcame losing their starting QB with a reserve QB who initially looked like he hadn't thrown a ball before!

It seemed Brady & co do what they do best & get another win but yes the Saints defense looks electric with homefield advantage.

Not a Saints fan (long suffering Dolphins follower) but caught this game last night & was impressed how the Saints overcame losing their starting QB with a reserve QB who initially looked like he hadn't thrown a ball before!

It seemed Brady & co do what they do best & get another win but yes the Saints defense looks electric with homefield advantage.

It's been a running theme for the past few seasons where our starting quarterback has gone down and the defence has led the way. Also some inspired coaching from Sean Payton and Pete Carmichael to get the back up quarterbacks ready. We have an unbelievable record with the backups.

Be interesting what happens going forward, Trevor Siemian did well yesterday but I'm not sure he's the guy to see us through this spell. With Jameis and Taysom Hill out, I think we have to consider bringing Cam Newton in. Either way with Sean Payton, Dennis Allen and the squad, we'll always have a chance.

It's been a running theme for the past few seasons where our starting quarterback has gone down and the defence has led the way. Also some inspired coaching from Sean Payton and Pete Carmichael to get the back up quarterbacks ready. We have an unbelievable record with the backups.

Be interesting what happens going forward, Trevor Siemian did well yesterday but I'm not sure he's the guy to see us through this spell. With Jameis and Taysom Hill out, I think we have to consider bringing Cam Newton in. Either way with Sean Payton, Dennis Allen and the squad, we'll always have a chance.

There was always going to be a downgrade at that position when Brees departed. Mind you there's a certain Deshaun Watson available for hire :-)

Thought Payton was losing his marbles when he decided not to run the ball & eat up clock towards the end of game & instead gave Brady time to strike back - in the end the defense took charge of matters.

There was always going to be a downgrade at that position when Brees departed. Mind you there's a certain Deshaun Watson available for hire :-)

Thought Payton was losing his marbles when he decided not to run the ball & eat up clock towards the end of game & instead gave Brady time to strike back - in the end the defense took charge of matters.
I'd love Deshaun Watson, he'd give us a Superbowl chance but I think he'll cost too much.

always been curious about this sport. Enjoy watching it when i get time, but the intervals in-between plays are just too long. I guess one gets used to it.

still remember the mega drive game, Jon madden game. Brilliant!

Was at the game on Sunday too. Really good game. Do any of you think that the UK could maintain a franchise in the NFL? Would any of you change your allegiances to support the UK Franchise, would any of you go and watch, 1 game a season, all 8 home games?
Saw few guys with old London Monarchs shirts on. I live in London so easy for me to say I'd definitely go to more games if franchise here. Always been a Giants fan since since 1980s and Lawrence Taylor days not sure I'd change teams

Not been to an international series match yet, but lack of friends interest would probably mean going on my own, or roping my wife in with a promise of something for her to do whilst in London!
If a franchise came to the UK though, I wouldn't be changing allegiances. Supported Buffalo since I was about 6 (family trips there in the 80's, 90's to see friends), and wouldn't want to support anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.