NFL 2021/22

always been curious about this sport. Enjoy watching it when i get time, but the intervals in-between plays are just too long. I guess one gets used to it.

still remember the mega drive game, Jon madden game. Brilliant!
i avoid "live" games and results, then watch the full game on Youtube the following day. 3 to 4 hours is way beyond my interest threshold.
The pause,rewind facility really helps to make sense of what seems like a random free-for-all following the snap. The more you learn, the more there is to appreciate. Saw my first game in 75ish, still enjoy it...
John Madden and Pat Summerall were right up there with Richie Benaud and Peter Allis as the greatest commentators, a pleasure to listen to and to learn from .

Forgot to mention earlier, it'd also be the story of the season if we brought Brees back. He ruled it out last night but the competitive side of him must be considering it.

Finally something good from this weekend, brilliant win against the Bucs, after an illegal tackle took out Jameis and we had to go to our 3rd QB. Saints defence really knows how to dial it up when we're up against it.
Another Who Dat here -awesome win v Bucs but SPs play calling in the 2 minute almost killed me. Fortunately TB’s was equally shit. D was fucking awesome.

i avoid "live" games and results, then watch the full game on Youtube the following day. 3 to 4 hours is way beyond my interest threshold.
The pause,rewind facility really helps to make sense of what seems like a random free-for-all following the snap. The more you learn, the more there is to appreciate. Saw my first game in 75ish, still enjoy it...
John Madden and Pat Summerall were right up there with Richie Benaud and Peter Allis as the greatest commentators, a pleasure to listen to and to learn from .
They were indeed -an awesome pairing.

Another Who Dat here -awesome win v Bucs but SPs play calling in the 2 minute almost killed me. Fortunately TB’s was equally shit. D was fucking awesome.

I've just come to expect that over the years now, Payton will always take chances, the sensible thing would have been to run the time off of the clock but he doesn't usually do the conventional thing. Plus our kicker had already missed an extra point in the game so kicking isn't always guaranteed and putting trust in this defence isn't always the worst thing either, they've been good for 3 or 4 years now.

always been curious about this sport. Enjoy watching it when i get time, but the intervals in-between plays are just too long. I guess one gets used to it.

still remember the mega drive game, Jon madden game. Brilliant!

Its great to have on in the background on a Sunday evening when you're doing something else. I usually have it on while I'm working or cooking and can just look at the screen for the 3 or 4 seconds of action, then back to whatever I'm doing for a minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.