NFL 2021/22

Lions up and running… the rest of the NFL must be shitting it.
Another ridiculous defeat for the Saints -a credible outing at Nashville undone by a shed load of stupid penalties and the usual bollocks from the Officials.

Great win for Washington vs Seahawks and done as only the Capital can.
Scored a touchdown and had extra point charged down to concede the other end.
Very late 4th quarter, leading by 8 and Washington drop the ball in the end zone. Seattle go length of field to score with 15 seconds left only to miss the two pointer.
Finally Washington seem to have a good offence with Heinecke, McKissick,McLauren and Gibson.

Great win for Washington vs Seahawks and done as only the Capital can.
Scored a touchdown and had extra point charged down to concede the other end.
Very late 4th quarter, leading by 8 and Washington drop the ball in the end zone. Seattle go length of field to score with 15 seconds left only to miss the two pointer.
Finally Washington seem to have a good offence with Heinecke, McKissick,McLauren and Gibson.
Washington were unlucky that call was reversed, though it was the correct call. They were lucky however that Wilson threw to the wrong man at the end of that drive, and that Seattle lined up illegally at the kick. Away to the Raiders next and then three divisional games (Cowboys/Eagles/Cowboys), so that will make or break Washington's season, I would imagine.

Washington were unlucky that call was reversed, though it was the correct call. They were lucky however that Wilson threw to the wrong man at the end of that drive, and that Seattle lined up illegally at the kick. Away to the Raiders next and then three divisional games (Cowboys/Eagles/Cowboys), so that will make or break Washington's season, I would imagine.
Yes the two Cowboys games are going to be huge.
There is no team with a big record in 2nd throughout the Conference so a chance for the play offs.
Having said that I hate playing the Raiders and the Cowgirls :-) Eagles is also a double header.

Yes the two Cowboys games are going to be huge.
There is no team with a big record in 2nd throughout the Conference so a chance for the play offs.
Having said that I hate playing the Raiders and the Cowgirls :-) Eagles is also a double header.
Five divisional matches to close will make it tough. Teams are so beat up and patched up that it will be tough to come through that run. You're right, three teams are sitting 5-6 in the NFC (Washington/Minnesota/Atlanta) but no team is second on such a poor record in the AFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.