NFL 2023-24

Sport, much like music and TV/Film is all very subjective and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
American football isn’t for me but I’m not going to tell other people who enjoy it that it’s shit.

I’m made up for Taylor Swift winning her first Super Bowl though, much deserved. :-)

Sport, much like music and TV/Film is all very subjective and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
American football isn’t for me but I’m not going to tell other people who enjoy it that it’s shit.

I’m made up for Taylor Swift winning her first Super Bowl though, much deserved. :-)

It is shit though isn't it?

I'm not going to do that with sport either.

Now . . . music on the other hand . . . :)

Yeah but I think Love island is shit but not telling my missus that or she’s likely to give me one of her Glasgow kisses.. :-)
love island is shit, at least you can have a vague idea of whats going in NFL, i have absolutely no idea what those perma tanned pricks are up 2

love island is shit, at least you can have a vague idea of whats going in NFL, i have absolutely no idea what those perma tanned pricks are up 2

Never seen it but according to Twitter they seem to be mainly finger blasting Mickey Owen’s daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.