NFL 2023-24

thing with doing that is that you would have to convince every other nfl team to give up a home game and i just dont see that happening, not to mention trying to get a bunch of college kids and veteran players, plus coaching staff to move to the uk for a large part of the year and on top of that making the calendar work across those stadiums, would be a brilliant thing to happen but a logistical nightmare
There was talk of the Jaguars being based in London. Apparently they don’t have much of a fan base ( bit like us :-)).
I think the idea was to have two blocks of four home games in a row in London so less back and fire to the States.

Last edited:
There was talk of the Jaguars being based in London. Apparently they don’t have much of a fan base ( but like us :-)).
I think the idea was to have two blocks of four home games in a row in London so less back and fire to the States.
from a calendar standpoint that would work i think the big hurdle would be getting 8 teams to give up a home game

Wish we had an English team. They've flirted with the idea before I believe?

I watched the superbowl for the first time and really enjoyed it. I read the rules as it was on to grasp what was happening and it made sense and I enjoyed it more for knowing the rules.

Still don't really have a team to support. I like the Chiefs but feel like everyone will follow them now...

I watched the superbowl for the first time and really enjoyed it. I read the rules as it was on to grasp what was happening and it made sense and I enjoyed it more for knowing the rules.

Still don't really have a team to support. I like the Chiefs but feel like everyone will follow them now...
Glory hunter:-)

There's about 35-40% of people in the USA who categorically WON'T support them due to the fact that their arch enemy Taylor Swift is dating one of their players.

I’ve never seen so much coverage, posts and photos of two people for a long time. Infact the names Swift and Kelce are getting right on my nerves now.

2 famous people are fucking. Great. Now move on.

Jordan really is a gobshite.
Man will let no one else speak and keeps on changing the subject.
I think he lost this debate

from a calendar standpoint that would work i think the big hurdle would be getting 8 teams to give up a home gamei
Im puzzled. If the Uk gets its own franchise why would the other teams need to give up a home game?

Also, theres a 3hr time difference between East and West cost (3000 miles). Theres only a 5 hr time difference between Uk and EST, 3500. Miles (which most of the teams are in). Wouldnt be that much of a stretch to include the UK

Im puzzled. If the Uk gets its own franchise why would the other teams need to give up a home game?
yeah you are absolutely right, its just dawned on me, im looking at it from the old model where each team has to give up a home game, its absolutely doable when you think about it, the travel for alot of teams would be no more difficult than travelling across the usa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.