NFL 2024-25

Ken O’Brien?? Why?? A bit random that. There’s got to be a story behind it. Nice player but not a star/jets legend. Kind of like me getting a Willie Donahue City jersey but, then again, way back when I started supporting City there was no such things as squad numbers.
Should have gotten a number 12-Namath..

Ken O’Brien?? Why?? A bit random that. There’s got to be a story behind it. Nice player but not a star/jets legend. Kind of like me getting a Willie Donahue City jersey but, then again, way back when I started supporting City there was no such things as squad numbers.
No such a player as Willie Donahue to the best of my knowledge either.

I’ve got Chase Young shirts that are well out of date now he’s fucked off. At least my Riggins one will never date. Nobody worthy of a shirt yet for the redskins. The only one I would have next is retro Dexter Manley , the secretary of defence for the greatest redskin team in history

Zero lofty expectations as a Falcons fan

Absolutely tripe division that we'll somehow manage to make competitive, fall short, finish around .500 and botch a decent draft pick

Oh and probably play Heinicke

Looking forward to another season of mediocrity (if we’re lucky) for the Oakland / Los Angeles / Las Vegas Raiders. Calls to tank the season usually begin around week 6 or 7…

Looking forward to another season of mediocrity (if we’re lucky) for the Oakland / Los Angeles / Las Vegas Raiders. Calls to tank the season usually begin around week 6 or 7…
I’m a Washington fan and my mate across the road is a cardinals fan and we both have low expectations for the season. At least it’s on iptv so isn’t costing us a fortune to be mediocre

Should have gotten a number 12-Namath..
He was the QB that was playing when I first started supporting them, the guy keeps getting done dirty as well, he has over 25k career yards and held lots of records, he is way more than Donachie level.

Also, it is a retro top and it is from his time
download.jpg

Namath is the reason the Jets are cursed, his deal with the devil still stands :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.