NFL 2024-25

optimistic about Dolphins this year with Tua, Hill, Waddle, Mostert & OBJ in offense
Yeah, me too, though it depends on how quickly Phillips and Chubb return to full fitness, after their season-ending injuries, and how quickly the whole defensive unit learns Weaver's system.

He was the QB that was playing when I first started supporting them, the guy keeps getting done dirty as well, he has over 25k career yards and held lots of records, he is way more than Donachie level.

Also, it is a retro top and it is from his time
View attachment 129842

Namath is the reason the Jets are cursed, his deal with the devil still stands :)
I think O'Brien was a member of the Class of 83 quarterbacks, along with Dan Marino, John Elway, Todd Blakledge, Jim Kelly and Tony Eason.

Well another bad to mediocre season beckons for the Patriots. 5-12 at the very best. The only fun will be watching the development of Drake Maye. I went to see them a couple of weeks ago vs the Eagles and he looked very good and probably will be the starter by midway through the season when they have fallen out of any sort of contention for the division. The problem is he will be behind a terrible offensive line and will get flattened more than a few times.

It's gonna be ugly. But hey, the Pats gave us 20+ bloody great years so we can still dine out on that.

I think O'Brien was a member of the Class of 83 quarterbacks, along with Dan Marino, John Elway, Todd Blakledge, Jim Kelly and Tony Eason.
He was, he was selected (above-rumoured pothead) Marino and some Jets fans have never recovered from it lol
I just find it ironic that he has no rings, probably the most talented QB to not have a ring tbh

The AFC EAST was some division back then.

He was, he was selected (above-rumoured pothead) Marino and some Jets fans have never recovered from it lol
I just find it ironic that he has no rings, probably the most talented QB to not have a ring tbh

The AFC EAST was some division back then.
It was.

I started watching that season; the first full season that Channel Four aired.

I couldn’t understand what the commentators meant, when they kept referring to Marino as a "rookie".

They showed some exciting Dolphins' games that year, and the Fins did pretty well in those games; that’s why I picked them.

That offence, with the Marks brothers was very talented and very exciting.

It was.

I started watching that season; the first full season that Channel Four aired.

I couldn’t understand what the commentators meant, when they kept referring to Marino as a "rookie".

They showed some exciting Dolphins' games that year, and the Fins did pretty well in those games; that’s why I picked them.

That offence, with the Marks brothers was very talented and very exciting.
Well, I got caught the same way tbh but I went Green, O'Brien throwing it miles, the sack exchange demolishing opponents.

But like City until Mancini I have waited and waited and waited lol

Yeah, me too.
Yeah who would have guessed that NE would dominate for that long, sickening and we can blame the Jets for getting Brady into the team, how they laughed when they injured the #1 QB little did they know what they'd unleash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.