NFL 2024-25

He was the QB that was playing when I first started supporting them, the guy keeps getting done dirty as well, he has over 25k career yards and held lots of records, he is way more than Donachie level.

Also, it is a retro top and it is from his time
View attachment 129842

Namath is the reason the Jets are cursed, his deal with the devil still stands :)
Didn’t diss Ken Obrian since willie Donachie was a hell of a right back in his day. Just never thought O’Brien was an elite level QB. He was good but not an elite level. I don’t know the answer but how many playoff games did he win?? I don’t know snd I follow the Jets..

Just looked he won one. That was1986 when the Jets should have gone to the AGC Championship game. The game will live in infamy. TheJets clutched defeat from the jaws of victory. The drive and a bone headed roughing the passer penalty on Gastineau-doh!!

Didn’t diss Ken Obrian since willie Donachie was a hell of a right back in his day. Just never thought O’Brien was an elite level QB. He was good but not an elite level. I don’t know the answer but how many playoff games did he win?? I don’t know snd I follow the Jets..
You might as well ask how many rings does Dan Marino possess lol

Well, if you follow the Jets then you should know all about Ken's arm and his battle with Marino in so many classic games.

Also, as a Jets fan, you will know how many playoff appearances we have or indeed have not made.

He lost all 3 btw.

I believe Sanchez is the only QB to win a play off game as a Jet QB and we both know he was garbage.

As I said, we are cursed until #12 leaves us. (whisper it, his record wasn't that great either but that one moment he was king)

Willie Donachie was a left back wasn’t he? When did you start supporting city 2008?
;-)

You might as well ask how many rings does Dan Marino possess lol

Well, if you follow the Jets then you should know all about Ken's arm and his battle with Marino in so many classic games.

Also, as a Jets fan, you will know how many playoff appearances we have or indeed have not made.

He lost all 3 btw.

I believe Sanchez is the only QB to win a play off game as a Jet QB and we both know he was garbage.

As I said, we are cursed until #12 leaves us. (whisper it, his record wasn't that great either but that one moment he was king)

Even as a Jets fan you cannot CANNOT put Ken Obrian in the same sentence (or paragraph) for that matter with Dan Marino. That’s folly.

Obrains td to int ratio with the Jets was 124-96 not that good his completion rate was58%. I know completion rates were generally lower in the 80s than in today’s game but still. Haven’t looked at Marion’s comparative stats. Have a feeling they are quite better.

But honestly anyone who supports the Jets have a lot of redeeming qualities. Hopefully Rodgers stays healthy and the defense come through. The Jets have some right terrors on the D line..

Willie Donachie was a left back wasn’t he? When did you start supporting city 2008?
;-)
He was a left back?? Who was right back for City in the late 70s?? It was tough seeing City games when I supported them back then. It’s tough to see positions listening to the BBC WOrld Service.

He was a left back?? Who was right back for City in the late 70s?? It was tough seeing City games when I supported them back then. It’s tough to see positions listening to the BBC WOrld Service.
Willie Donachie followed the great Glynn Pardoe as left back whose career was stunted by a dirty rag bastard. Tony Book was right back in the early 70s still then Kenny Clements later in the middle of the decade

Even as a Jets fan you cannot CANNOT put Ken Obrian in the same sentence (or paragraph) for that matter with Dan Marino. That’s folly.

Obrains td to int ratio with the Jets was 124-96 not that good his completion rate was58%. I know completion rates were generally lower in the 80s than in today’s game but still. Haven’t looked at Marion’s comparative stats. Have a feeling they are quite better.

But honestly anyone who supports the Jets have a lot of redeeming qualities. Hopefully Rodgers stays healthy and the defense come through. The Jets have some right terrors on the D line..
Got no fucking rings though, Go Dan Marino :)

Look, he was my QB growing up, it really isn't that a big deal lol

Though you mention TD to INTs it is almost like you don't know Broadway Joe's stats

Though a match-up between Obrains and Marion might be interesting but not as good as this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.