Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Bluemoon Colts:

Happy with my team and went for plenty of rbs because i always like to have 3 rbs in my starting team. Romo isnt a great qb but when Bryant, Austin and Witten are fit he will score points. Also with Demarco Murray he now has a running back to help out the passing game. Could have done with another wr so im happy to trade Beanie Wells for a wr. All offers welcome and can offer them on here and once we agree something i will submit the trade.

MCFC OK - LHarper:

QB
Aaron Rodgers
Alex Smith
RB
Michael Turner
Marshawn Lynch
Ben Tate
WR
Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Malcolm Floyd
Lance Moore
TE
Antonio Gates
Owen Daniels

Stephen Gostkowski at Kicker

Texans & Eagles Defenses

Happy with my team but not sure how good it is exactly as I didn't get a chance to see much of the regular season last year. Did win my fantasy league the year before though so here's hoping!

Good luck to all

Weaver99 said:
Demaryius Thomas will be massive this year, as will Eric Decker. I am a Broncos fan (have been since the Cutler and Marshall era, Bears will do well this year) and Peyton looked back to his best against the 49ers. The AFC West is gonna be a really competitive division this year.

Lets hope not. Peyton not back to his best, Oakland self exploding and the Chiefs injury woes will do me very nicely ;)

It's gone from being a rank division 2 years ago to being one of the most exciting. Still might only take 9 wins to win it though and for my money the Chiefs are far too underrated. Could be a 3 way tie going into the last game.

Just to let people know ive expanded the roster size by 2 to allow for more back ups. This will mean less cutting so you dont have to keep your eye on it every second as you should have back ups for every position.

Drafted a couple more in, Ryan Williams being a nice little sleeper that I picked up, feeling confident of overcoming a tough match up this weekend, this will give me an insight into how i'll probably do this year!

MCFC1993 said:
Drafted a couple more in, Ryan Williams being a nice little sleeper that I picked up, feeling confident of overcoming a tough match up this weekend, this will give me an insight into how i'll probably do this year!

I took him at the draft but decided against keeping him. Hopefully I don't regret that!

LHarper said:
MCFC1993 said:

I took him at the draft but decided against keeping him. Hopefully I don't regret that!

Yeah I noticed he was dropped by someone but i've heard good things the past couple of days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.