Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

welcometomanchester said:
MCFC1993 said:
Watching Saints and the Redskins because I follow the saints and RG3 about 5 minutes ago got an 88 yard TD on his NFL debut for his first touchdown, mental, pity for the guy who benched him in our league but I seen he had Garcon as well who was the recipient so not bad!

It's me mate. RG3 vs Brady in my eyes there was only one winner. Maybe i was wrong.

Anyway i can play 2 QB's ;)

Haha obviously on paper you start Brady all day long but wow RG3 has had a game so far, already on 50+ points in our league at half time!

Happy with my team, there finally showing why I drafted them was wary about Vick but he's already had 209 passing yards, should take the bonus points in the 2nd half. Richardson letting me down but he was the risk considering his injury.

MCFC1993 said:
welcometomanchester said:
MCFC1993 said:
Watching Saints and the Redskins because I follow the saints and RG3 about 5 minutes ago got an 88 yard TD on his NFL debut for his first touchdown, mental, pity for the guy who benched him in our league but I seen he had Garcon as well who was the recipient so not bad!

It's me mate. RG3 vs Brady in my eyes there was only one winner. Maybe i was wrong.

Anyway i can play 2 QB's ;)

Haha obviously on paper you start Brady all day long but wow RG3 has had a game so far, already on 50+ points in our league at half time!

Happy with my team, there finally showing why I drafted them was wary about Vick but he's already had 209 passing yards, should take the bonus points in the 2nd half. Richardson letting me down but he was the risk considering his injury.
He'll probably break 300 but he now has 4 picks, which is good because he's a ****

Just needs 4 passing yards for the bonus points :(.

City Raider you struck gold with the Jets Defense this week, 25 points is mad!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm --<br /><br />Get in Vick throws 313 yards today, got the bonus points which I needed considering he's threw 4 interceptions!!!!

Bit gutted that the saints were beat, the offense were too little too late. But the atmosphere always seems brilliant in Louisiana. With all that had gone on and no Sean Payton there this year I really thought we wouldn't make the playoffs, but I seen enough towards the end to suggest Brees will get them going.

Hope my Seahawks D can do a job, I benched the Ravens D just for this week. Vick redeemed himself tonight...

Any chance Cam Newton will have a shocker? :D

MCFC1993 said:
Bit gutted that the saints were beat, the offense were too little too late. But the atmosphere always seems brilliant in Louisiana. With all that had gone on and no Sean Payton there this year I really thought we wouldn't make the playoffs, but I seen enough towards the end to suggest Brees will get them going.

Hope my Seahawks D can do a job, I benched the Ravens D just for this week. Vick redeemed himself tonight...

Brees is a garbage time QB that's in a stat padding offence

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:

Brees is a garbage time QB that's in a stat padding offence

Brees is up there with Rodgers and Brady as the greatest QB's in the league and he will go down as one of the very best.

It's me who's got the Jets defense, City Charger. I need a good performance from Newton, not happening so far. Fred Jackson went down very early whilst another of my RB on the bench had 2 TD!

The Jets have pissed both my bets up too the wanks. Where the hell have they got those points from!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.