Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

31-20 to the Giants tonight, I thinks Eli, Nicks and Cruz will be too strong in when the Giants are on the attack, not sure how fit Bradshaw is tonight though. I think Romo will have his work cutout especially when they have a couple of injuries in offense.

Bad decision to get mnf on the red button means it cant be recorded and wont be available to watch on iplayer either.
As for the bonus points, they work really well. Ive used them for the past 2 years and it makes it more interesting. You can be trailing by 50 points and only have 1 or 2 players left and still win. I know it would be shit to lead by 50 and lose to one player but its very exciting especially when you see one of your running backs going 80 yards for a TD.

Giants will win tonight. Dallas missing 2 key players on D, Mike Jenkins and Jay Ratliff both inactive. Claibourne has a big job on as a rookie and even though Nicks isnt 100% hes still an elite receiver. Cruz will have to back last years form this year and im not certain he will but they will have enough offensive power to win plus they have Tuck and JPP on D. 35-10 Giants for me.

I tipped Dallas to win on another site, the team is LOADED! Claiborne was immense but on offense they are awesome. Romo, Bryant, Ware, Austin etc, they could go deep into the playoffs.

Stayed up to watch it last night, cowboys D is tight Eli was getting rushed, however both Romo and Eli had better luck off loading early. Giants just had a bad night, Victor Cruz looked like he was trying to catch soap and Romo wasn't rushed enough 2nd half.

Watching Saints and the Redskins because I follow the saints and RG3 about 5 minutes ago got an 88 yard TD on his NFL debut for his first touchdown, mental, pity for the guy who benched him in our league but I seen he had Garcon as well who was the recipient so not bad!

MCFC1993 said:
Watching Saints and the Redskins because I follow the saints and RG3 about 5 minutes ago got an 88 yard TD on his NFL debut for his first touchdown, mental, pity for the guy who benched him in our league but I seen he had Garcon as well who was the recipient so not bad!

It's me mate. RG3 vs Brady in my eyes there was only one winner. Maybe i was wrong.

Anyway i can play 2 QB's ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.