Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

MCFC1993 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Should maybe keep it the same for week 1 Niall, so its fair on the teams who were leading. Change it after the match week?

Anyone else agree?

Leave it for this week then change it. Fairest way. The player I'm playing against and I have both had the same benefit from bonus points (10 extra) so I'm not asking to keep it the same purely because I've had a big play!

Although, I do have CJ Spiller on the bench with 72 points! Down to 42 with the changes.

MCFC1993 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Should maybe keep it the same for week 1 Niall, so its fair on the teams who were leading. Change it after the match week?

Anyone else agree?

not sure you can split the weeks, if it updates after this week i think it will update week 1 as well

why dont we just ask everyone if they prefer the nfl system or bonus points?

It will change the results anyway. Ive lowered the bonus points and will stick with this from now on. Doesnt make any difference if i change them now or tomorrow it will still alter week 1 results.

niall_mcfc said:
It will change the results anyway. Ive lowered the bonus points and will stick with this from now on. Doesnt make any difference if i change them now or tomorrow it will still alter week 1 results.

Ah I didn't realise that, its just really affected Stupendous' total and he's gone from winning by a long shot to now relying on a kicker to win the match.

For me it doesn't really matter, I'd need a big big match either way from Ray Rice tonight to be in with a shot.

MCFC1993 said:
niall_mcfc said:

Ah I didn't realise that, its just really affected Stupendous' total and he's gone from winning by a long shot to now relying on a kicker to win the match.

For me it doesn't really matter, I'd need a big big match either way from Ray Rice tonight to be in with a shot.
Yes, logged in before to see my points had gone backwards and couldn't work out why. I deserve to loose my match when you look at the points my bench has got me. And there was me planning my 16-0.

Not at all mate, super Kaeding to the rescue!

The Chargers have a D!! I would be very worried about them if I were an AFC team. The Chargers are coming

jay_mcfc said:
Not at all mate, super Kaeding to the rescue!

The Chargers have a D!! I would be very worried about them if I were an AFC team. The Chargers are coming

Haha take them biased spectacles off!
You had a cracking week this week to be honest.

In the AFC the Patriots and Ravens will always be there, in fact i'd probably put money on the Ravens getting to the Superbowl. But there are always outside shots and it only take one good game. Who knows, if the Jets play like they did this weekend they could get there hahaha!

I'll be rooting for a Ravens vs Saints final, can't see the Saints being there, thats more just hoping but I think my man Ray Rice will have an even bigger year for the Ravens as will Joe Flacco.

jay_mcfc said:
I would bet money on the Ravens not going to the SB.

There offense was superb last night, bearing in mind they rested everyone with 10 minutes to go and in D, Ray Lewis looks lighter than every, the speed he's picked up over pre-season together with his hard tackling and leadership skill and to have the experience of Ed Reed still there, I certainly wouldn't bet against them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.