Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:
Aints lose, Bucs lose now just for the Falcons to open a gap early on.

Aye big chance for the Falc's in they beat the Bronco's tomorrow.
With it being at the Georgia Dome it's the perfect chance for Ryan to show everyone he's legit

Ryan is legit! I hope they smash those Donks!

Mixed night for me last night. Chargers smashed the tights despite playing pretty averagely. I do wonder when the NFL are going to start talking about their D though... it is loaded!!
The Redskins let me down on my bet after opening up an 11 point lead and then playing shite.
My second round pick of Larry Fitzgerald in the draft is looking dodgy, should have gone for Julio! Him and Dez Bryant got me 0.10 points between them!

At least the Raiders and Chiefs got smashed again. Looks like Chargers vs Broncos for the division.

I am a Broncos fan...looking forward to tonight.

Will be a hard game, but think we can pull out the W. The AFC West is already down to Broncos and Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs are dire.

Looking forward to seeing Peyton again. Julio Jones will take some stopping though!

Weaver99 said:
I am a Broncos fan...looking forward to tonight.

Will be a hard game, but think we can pull out the W. The AFC West is already down to Broncos and Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs are dire.

Looking forward to seeing Peyton again. Julio Jones will take some stopping though!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go Falcons ;)

jay_mcfc said:
Ryan is legit! I hope they smash those Donks!

Mixed night for me last night. Chargers smashed the tights despite playing pretty averagely. I do wonder when the NFL are going to start talking about their D though... it is loaded!!
The Redskins let me down on my bet after opening up an 11 point lead and then playing shite.
My second round pick of Larry Fitzgerald in the draft is looking dodgy, should have gone for Julio! Him and Dez Bryant got me 0.10 points between them!

At least the Raiders and Chiefs got smashed again. Looks like Chargers vs Broncos for the division.
I am Ryan's biggest fan, I was one of the very few who wanted him ahead of Dorsey.

Unfortunately, many Falcons fans and analysts refuse to look past his play off record (0-3). He's come up against 2 eventual SuperBowl winners and the runners up. Could he have played better? Yes, but so could the rest of the team

National stage, in his own back yard, against Peyton Manning. The perfect chance to shut some people up.

Watching the Saints game, first time our Defence has turned up this year however whoever has Jamaal Charles has done well this week, just ran a 91 yard TD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.