Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Well I'm having a top week so far.

On the downside the Saints D is so bad that I might as well give up hope of a playoff place this year! Any chance we can get a cheeky Bounty in place again haha!

Well im winning very easy this week. Whoever Josh is on here(Stupendous) hes got all of his players bar 3 playing and ive got only 4 playing now and im leading by 28. Brady is having a stinker and hes unlucky to have Gronkowski and Welker. The only thing is my def have 35 points because they've not conceded a point and have 2 sacks and 2 fum rec. Even if the Chiefs get 20 points i'll still get around 10 points so not too bad.

niall_mcfc said:
Well im winning very easy this week. Whoever Josh is on here(Stupendous) hes got all of his players bar 3 playing and ive got only 4 playing now and im leading by 28. Brady is having a stinker and hes unlucky to have Gronkowski and Welker. The only thing is my def have 35 points because they've not conceded a point and have 2 sacks and 2 fum rec. Even if the Chiefs get 20 points i'll still get around 10 points so not too bad.

its me mate. im having one this week. Was torn if i should of got RG3 in and on looking back i should of. Garcon is out so its pretty much over for me.

191.14 points this week with my kicker left to play.

I think anyone would of struggled to play my team this week, needed that win after losing last week to a couple of storming performances in City Chargers team. Ignored fantasy experts advice of dropping Vick and DeSean Jackson and it looks like it paid off. 5 players picking up bonus points with Ray Rice 1 rushing yard off of bonus points. Not bad.

City Raider said:
fuck me, clear steven jackson td missed by the officials

gets worse - he gets benched for his reaction which drew a foul

he'd racked up 50yds in the first, and his replacement notches over 100yds against skins d that cant stop the run

hope it doesnt cost me.....the twat

Aints lose, Bucs lose now just for the Falcons to open a gap early on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.