Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

My bench has scored 3x the amount as my first team and less players have played, bad decisions from me so far.

Haha Charles has done you right over.

Saints lose 27-24 in OT and we were 24-6 up, bye bye playoff hopes at this rate.

MCFC1993 said:
My bench has scored 3x the amount as my first team and less players have played, bad decisions from me so far.

Haha Charles has done you right over.

Saints lose 27-24 in OT and we were 24-6 up, bye bye playoff hopes at this rate.
And the Falcons move to 3-0

Nice

What a stinker of a night. The Chargers get tonked, my fantasy team goes up against Jamaal Charles, the Chiefs and Raiders win games they were miles behind in and betting has become nigh on impossible. Just two of the teams covered their handicap this weekend!!

Couple with City's draw and the rags lucky win it was a shit Sunday and the rags lucky win

jay_mcfc said:
What a stinker of a night. The Chargers get tonked, my fantasy team goes up against Jamaal Charles, the Chiefs and Raiders win games they were miles behind in and betting has become nigh on impossible. Just two of the teams covered their handicap this weekend!!

Couple with City's draw and the rags lucky win it was a shit Sunday and the rags lucky win

As long as Rivers is your QB you wont win a Superbowl. Good player but makes way too many mistakes and isnt consistent. You are stuck with him for a while so i'd lower your expectations a bit if i were you.

Colts where brilliant in the 1st half, couldnt stop MJD but we put 2 really good drives together but just like the Vikings game we played negatively in the 2nd half and this time it cost us the game. Still a lot to do and the Jags are a bad team but we had no Freeney, Angerer and for part of the game no Mathis. After the bye week we should have them all back but the big problem that will not be cured by then is our running game. Surely we are going to take 3 OL in the draft next year.

Rivers isn't the problem in SD.

It's Norv Turner.

Strange night again for my Broncos. Awful defensively for large parts, but still came close to having a chance to win. Peyton Manning hasn't yet got the chemistry with his receivers, hence Stokley being targeted a lot towards the end. His arm looks fine to me.

Just need to get through this brutal first half of the season. Texans, Falcons and Steelers is as tough as it gets. Think Atlanta and Houston could be a Superbowl shout.

Weaver99 said:
Rivers isn't the problem in SD.

It's Norv Turner.

Strange night again for my Broncos. Awful defensively for large parts, but still came close to having a chance to win. Peyton Manning hasn't yet got the chemistry with his receivers, hence Stokley being targeted a lot towards the end. His arm looks fine to me.

Just need to get through this brutal first half of the season. Texans, Falcons and Steelers is as tough as it gets. Think Atlanta and Houston could be a Superbowl shout.

Norv has done very well to remain in the job as long as he has and they should have got rid a few years ago but Rivers is a so called franchise QB yet hes been nowhere near a superbowl in his career despite having one of the best running backs to help him in LT, an array of recievers who might not be great but are definitely good enough to help him win games and hes most of the time had a solid Def.
Maybe getting rid of Turner will help Rivers but its going to need to do a lot to get the Chargers to a Superbowl

To be fair two years ago Rivers almost took us to the PO by himself as our WR held out, Gates was injured and Mathews was injured. To say he's had one of the best ever RB is a bit harsh considering it's a good 4 years since LT put up any numbers in San Diego.

The problem this and last year is the offensive line and that is the reason we have Rivers making so many mistakes. I think AJ Smith has only made one or two round 1-3 signings in the draft on the OL the whole time he has been there which means we are stuck with Julian fucking Clary and Mike Harris at right and left tackle. Once Gaither was playing last year we only allowed one sack in the last 5 games, if he can get healthy again and Rivers has more time to throw he will be back to the old Rivers. Still I wouldn't be surprised if we get a young QB in rounds 1 or 2 next year to give him a look at Rivers for a couple of years and then take over. It also doesn't help that Meachem is looking like a bust!

Saw it too often last night (not often enough for me though) when Rivers was faced with pressure he just throw the ball up for grabs and it resulted in 2 interceptions.

Mike Nolan has turned our defence around, that's 8 turnovers in two games againt Denver and San Diego.

Coupled with Ryan playing better than anyone atm and already with a 2 game lead in our division, it's looking good for Atlanta.

It's amazing how much the offensive line has an impact on everything; Norv has to change his game plan because he normally likes to wait until the WR's are down field but he can't do that because he knows Rivers has 3 seconds to throw the ball. It's a sorry state because we look pretty good in other departments.

The game last night, if Mathews hadn't fumbled and we take a 7-6 lead it's a different game. Especially so as the next play we have Ryan sacked for what was either a safety or a 1yrd line 3 and out but the officials flagged for a phantom holding way up the field. It went from us regaining the ball at about midway to the Falcons scoring a touchdown on that play and then intercepting on our next attack. The whole game had changed and from there the Falcons hammered us.

Rivers really does need to stop throwing the ball up though. It always seems to be in the worst spots too, like in the end zone or deep into our own half. Until he cuts them out SD will be going nowhere soon.

As for the Falcons they are pretty darn impressive. Them and Houston look like the faves but there's a long way to go yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.