Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

I'm a big Matt Ryan fan and watched first hand what he did to the Chargers last week. But we're four games in, any MVP talk is crazy.

jay_mcfc said:
I'm a big Matt Ryan fan and watched first hand what he did to the Chargers last week. But we're four games in, any MVP talk is crazy.
True, but that's a full quarter of the season gone.

Getting more and more drawn to the Eagles recently, might have something to do with Vick being my fantasy QB, but if he plays like he did last night they'll have a good chance this year, for once no interceptions!

MCFC1993 said:
Getting more and more drawn to the Eagles recently, might have something to do with Vick being my fantasy QB, but if he plays like he did last night they'll have a good chance this year, for once no interceptions!
Sure it has nothing to do with a certain 0-4 start..

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:
Sure it has nothing to do with a certain 0-4 start..

Haha watched every game of the Saints so far, I wouldn't ever swap, its like City under Mark Hughes, under-performing and frustrating but it'll change. Hartley could have won it for us this weekend which was gutting, I know we'll turn it around, just need Sean Payton back in there next year. Offensively I wouldn't swap us for anyone else (Maybe bring Bush back) but Defensively we need to sort it, Joe Vitt is back soon which will help, Jonathan Vilma will be a massive boost, wish Porter hadn't left in the off season either.

We'll beat the Chargers next up though, fairly optimistic of that!

Awaits Jay's verdict...

Ha. The worst D in the NFL vs the best D, only one winner in this one. Some bookies are putting the Chargers at +3.5, it's like printing money

jay_mcfc said:
Ha. The worst D in the NFL vs the best D, only one winner in this one. Some bookies are putting the Chargers at +3.5, it's like printing money

We're due a win though...haha!

I want the Saints to start winning a few games because I don't want them to have a shot at Jarvis Jones

pudge said:
I want the Saints to start winning a few games because I don't want them to have a shot at Jarvis Jones

Best pass rusher in college football, wouldn't mind a bit of that down at the Saints, thing is I actually want us to win a few games too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.