Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:
I want the Saints to start winning a few games because I don't want them to have a shot at Jarvis Jones

Best pass rusher in college football, wouldn't mind a bit of that down at the Saints, thing is I actually want us to win a few games too!
Linebacker though, you need an out an out DE. Still, hard to pass him up if he's on the board.

Unfortunately, with the Falcons at 5-0 we don't stand a chance of drafting him...

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:
I want the Saints to start winning a few games because I don't want them to have a shot at Jarvis Jones

Best pass rusher in college football, wouldn't mind a bit of that down at the Saints, thing is I actually want us to win a few games too!
Linebacker though, you need an out an out DE. Still, hard to pass him up if he's on the board.

Unfortunately, with the Falcons at 5-0 we don't stand a chance of drafting him...

Not to strong on my college football, know some of the bigger names in the draft. To be honest most Saints fans are just waiting till Payton is back, that'll be like having the top pick next year, for me anyway.

Yeah Falcons are on top form at the moment, pretty much made the playoffs already, you's would have to have a nightmare to mess that one up.

I still think my shout for the Ravens to make the Superbowl after the seeing them in the first two games is on, although they weren't great today there now 4-1, Joe Flacco is doing some good stuff down there, although again he wasn't at the races today aswell.

Saints D look up for it, Rivers need to up his games tonight, come on Saints!

Just trying to wind Jay up!

I know you'll say I'm biased as a Falcons fan, but the record that Brees just 'broke' isn't impressive in the slightest when you consider he throws the ball 50 times a game. Probably double of what Unitas averaged.

200 pass attempts already this season for Brees says it all. Stat padding, garbage time, system QB.

pudge said:
I know you'll say I'm biased as a Falcons fan, but the record that Brees just 'broke' isn't impressive in the slightest when you consider he throws the ball 50 times a game. Probably double of what Unitas averaged.

200 pass attempts already this season for Brees says it all. Stat padding, garbage time, system QB.

Nope I won't say your bias because its very much a passing league nowadays.

My point in Brees' favour would be that none of the recent and currently playing Quarterbacks have been able to reach this achievement. Not Brady, Manning or Favre. For that Brees deserves credit despite the strategies and tactics that got him it. Although Brady is on a 37 game run i've just heard.

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:

My point in Brees' favour would be that none of the recent and currently playing Quarterbacks have been able to reach this achievement. Not Brady, Manning or Favre. For that Brees deserves credit despite the strategies and tactics that got him it. Although Brady is on a 37 game run i've just heard.
23 plays for New Orleans tonight, 18 pass attempts.

Sorry but I could give Unitas a run for his money in that system.

Brady and such have had running games to complement them, it's Brees, Brees, Brees in New Orleans.

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:

Brady and such have had running games to complement them, it's Brees, Brees, Brees in New Orleans.

To be honest I think its down to the whole Offense not so much this year but the last few years, we have so many options usually that the pass has always been on.

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:

To be honest I think its down to the whole Offense not so much this year but the last few years, we have so many options usually that the pass has always been on.
You have Sproles, had Reggie Bush who I maintain never got a fair crack of the whip in NO.

The option to run the ball and do so effectively has been there but Payton and Brees are too in love with each other.<br /><br />-- Oct 8th, '12, 02:58 --<br /><br />7 seconds left in the half, most teams would take a knee when they are getting the ball back at the second half and out of FG range.

New Orleans run a Hail Mary..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.