Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

I've heard all about Katrina bowl. I felt sick watching it this morning. In a way it's our own fault; the game should have been out of sight so that the officials couldn't control it. Mathews was tearing their defense a new one but was only given 12 carries despite averaging over 7 yards per carry! We couldn't convert from second and two on the goal line either, typical of the past couple of years. And why the fuck did they go for a FG from 55 yards?!!

However, being robbed in that way was stomach turning. In a way it wasn't personal against the Chargers but it makes it no less painful. It's no easier next week as the Peyton Manning circus arrives in town for MNF. It has disaster written all over it for us!

jay_mcfc said:
I've heard all about Katrina bowl. I felt sick watching it this morning. In a way it's our own fault; the game should have been out of sight so that the officials couldn't control it. Mathews was tearing their defense a new one but was only given 12 carries despite averaging over 7 yards per carry! We couldn't convert from second and two on the goal line either, typical of the past couple of years. And why the fuck did they go for a FG from 55 yards?!!

However, being robbed in that way was stomach turning. In a way it wasn't personal against the Chargers but it makes it no less painful. It's no easier next week as the Peyton Manning circus arrives in town for MNF. It has disaster written all over it for us!

I can't believe we won last night in all honesty, I went to bed in the 3rd quarter with the rest of the game on record, watched it this morning and couldn't believe we turned it around. Like you say Mathews was so dangerous last night, i'm surprised he didn't run it more in the 4th quarter. I'd expect you to beat the Broncos next week, just been on the chargers forum and wow their not happy with last night!

jay_mcfc said:

We play the Saints, at home, on prime time at the end of November.

I already have it marked as a defeat.

Caught bits here and there today of the matches, major things that stood out...

Giants absolutely destroyed the 49ers, the so-called best D in the league. RG3 was absolutely brilliant again tonight. The Falcons have pissed the nfc south, likewise will the Texans when they beat the Packers tonight. And whoever sent Shonn Greene to the free agents list to be picked up by someone else, hang your head in shame my friend!

MCFC1993 said:

Giants absolutely destroyed the 49ers, the so-called best D in the league. RG3 was absolutely brilliant again tonight. The Falcons have pissed the nfc south, likewise will the Texans when they beat the Packers tonight. And whoever sent Shonn Greene to the free agents list to be picked up by someone else, hang your head in shame my friend!
That'll be me! Gutted he's done nout for me first few weeks so dropped him 2 weeks back then nothing again so thought this time I've had enough, then he shows up. RG3 TD run was just mad. Then Brady 5 yards short of 400. I'm now hoping Payton has a bad week.

welcometomanchester said:
MCFC1993 said:

That'll be me! Gutted he's done nout for me first few weeks so dropped him 2 weeks back then nothing again so thought this time I've had enough, then he shows up. RG3 TD run was just mad. Then Brady 5 yards short of 400. I'm now hoping Payton has a bad week.

I might benefit from that drop but 120 odd yards in 6 previous games - I don't blame you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.