Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Big game tonight Jay!

Think it will be really close. Tracy Porter being out is baaaad news for us.

Weaver99 said:
Big game tonight Jay!

Think it will be really close. Tracy Porter being out is baaaad news for us.

Don't worry about that mate, we have no Jared Gaither! That means Rivers will be sacked at least 5 times. Rivers is an elite QB when the OL protects him. In the last 5 games of last season after we signed Gaither he was only sacked once and scored 10 TD's against 1 INT. Under pressure he falls to about a 40% completion rate and his INT far out do his TD.

Unfortunately with Miller and Dummervile you will smash him. We can still do well and Manning has a terrible record against us but no Gaither means trouble in SD.

Insane game. Drained after that last night!

Rivers was atrocious. Letting Brees walk all those years ago...awful decision. Norv is done in SD.

Silly mistakes cost Broncos in the first half again, but the second half was amazing on both sides of the ball. PM was amazing and only had 1 incompletion in the second half.

If Broncos can play like that for 60 mins, we can be very dangerous.

Brees was never the player for SD that he became for the Saints and he was badly injured in his final game for us. With a young Rivers breathing down his neck they were right to drop Brees at the time. He became the Chargers franchise player and had 5 amazing years before all of his weapons were taken away from him. AJ Smith has completely and utterly ignored the OLine which means Rivers is forever throwing under pressure. You protect Rivers you have an elite QB. You don't protect him and you have a QB that will throw INT's for fun. He had a stinker last night and he needs to make better decisions when under pressure.

However, Norv it is time to go pal. In fact you should have went two years ago. We have become one dimensional and any time we play a close game we lose. Now, no lead is safe. 24-7 up in the 3rd Q and he is play calling to throw long which was intercepted. He has no time management, he doesn't know how to use the star RB and he has lost what he became famous for: good offensive play calling.

We need to make the change now during our bye week. Get John Gruden out of ESPN and into Chargers Park! I realise the players were as much to blame last night and I'm not excusing them but Norv has lost it completely.

And as for those calls on Rivers with the false starts; absolutely ludicrous!

I see where you are coming from on Brees, hindsight is a wonderful thing. No denying which QB I'd rather have now though.

Rivers didn't get a lot of protection last night, and two strip sacks show that. I don't blame him for all of the INTs, there was nothing he could do on the one Leonhard picked off though, that was a beautiful play. He needs to give up on plays though, and either check it down, scramble or take the sack.

The rumours are Gruden is waiting for the Chargers job aren't they?

The refs were awful on both teams last night. The pass interference call on Decker was abysmal, and could have cost us.

Weaver99 said:
I see where you are coming from on Brees, hindsight is a wonderful thing. No denying which QB I'd rather have now though.

Rivers didn't get a lot of protection last night, and two strip sacks show that. I don't blame him for all of the INTs, there was nothing he could do on the one Leonhard picked off though, that was a beautiful play. He needs to give up on plays though, and either check it down, scramble or take the sack.

The rumours are Gruden is waiting for the Chargers job aren't they?

The refs were awful on both teams last night. The pass interference call on Decker was abysmal, and could have cost us.

Chargers fans have wanted Gruden for as long as I can remember. He said some really positive stuff to the press last week. If we went for him, I'm sure he would come. He's great on ESPN, but it's time he got a real football job. The Chargers have become like City under Hughes; happy with failure and happy to make excuses with no-one taking responsibility. For this team not to make the PO's from the AFC West the past two seasons is unforgivable.

The PI on Decker was outrageous! Before that though, on your first INT one of your players at the LOS had false started but no flag. I'm clutching at straws tbh and in reality don't blame the refs at all. Manning was unbelievable in the second half but the Chargers have to take responsibility for themselves. They could see it coming a mile away but instead the play calls are pass pass pass despite having a big lead, a QB that is being intercepted and facing a QB that is lethal in these kind of situations.

You can probably tell I am absolutely raging. I never thought I could be this angry with American Football but that was an absolute embarrassment last night.

Now we're the only undefeated team in the league, nice.

As for the Chargers, that defeat's going to hurt for quite some time, 24-0 up at home..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.