Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

jay_mcfc said:
Weaver99 said:
I see where you are coming from on Brees, hindsight is a wonderful thing. No denying which QB I'd rather have now though.

Rivers didn't get a lot of protection last night, and two strip sacks show that. I don't blame him for all of the INTs, there was nothing he could do on the one Leonhard picked off though, that was a beautiful play. He needs to give up on plays though, and either check it down, scramble or take the sack.

The rumours are Gruden is waiting for the Chargers job aren't they?

The refs were awful on both teams last night. The pass interference call on Decker was abysmal, and could have cost us.

Chargers fans have wanted Gruden for as long as I can remember. He said some really positive stuff to the press last week. If we went for him, I'm sure he would come. He's great on ESPN, but it's time he got a real football job. The Chargers have become like City under Hughes; happy with failure and happy to make excuses with no-one taking responsibility. For this team not to make the PO's from the AFC West the past two seasons is unforgivable.

The PI on Decker was outrageous! Before that though, on your first INT one of your players at the LOS had false started but no flag. I'm clutching at straws tbh and in reality don't blame the refs at all. Manning was unbelievable in the second half but the Chargers have to take responsibility for themselves. They could see it coming a mile away but instead the play calls are pass pass pass despite having a big lead, a QB that is being intercepted and facing a QB that is lethal in these kind of situations.

You can probably tell I am absolutely raging. I never thought I could be this angry with American Football but that was an absolute embarrassment last night.

Gruden would be a good move by the Chargers.

I don't blame you tbh. I was raging at half time, stupid errors again, the two special teams fumbles were dire, and when Decker got tackled by a blade of grass, I didn't think it would be our night.

It was a huge game last night, on MNF, a divisional game, it has now changed the AFC West.

Broncos have left: Saints, @Bengals, @Panthers, Chargers, @Chiefs, Buccs, @Raiders, @Ravens, Browns and Chiefs.

Much easier than our start to the season, and nobody there that Broncos should actually fear (especially now Ravens D is so depleted)

pudge said:
Now we're the only undefeated team in the league, nice.

As for the Chargers, that defeat's going to hurt for quite some time, 24-0 up at home..

Based on the history of the NFL, we had a 98.5% chance of winning at ht!

Falcons had a tough old game though mate. Quite lucky in the end. How's that Ryan MVP going ;)

(as if I am in a position to laugh!)

pudge said:

As for the Chargers, that defeat's going to hurt for quite some time, 24-0 up at home..

The Falcons keep grinding them out don't they? Great play by Asante to finish off the Raiders.

Broncos are the only team ever to be trailing by 24+ to go on and win by double figures. Amazing turnaround. SD are hurting today.

Yep you're schedule looks much easier now. We quite simply have to beat you at Mile High. The good news for us is our next 3 games are @Browns (who are better than they look), Chiefs, @Bucs. If we get three wins we will be back on track going into our second game against you's. If we won that as well, we'd be 7-3!

I can dream.

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:

Based on the history of the NFL, we had a 98.5% chance of winning at ht!

Falcons had a tough old game though mate. Quite lucky in the end. How's that Ryan MVP going ;)

(as if I am in a position to laugh!)

Peyton for MVP!! 1808yds, 14tds, 4ints, 67.8% completion for a QBR of 105. Not bad for someone who can't throw anymore!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm --<br /><br />
jay_mcfc said:
Yep you're schedule looks much easier now. We quite simply have to beat you at Mile High. The good news for us is our next 3 games are @Browns (who are better than they look), Chiefs, @Bucs. If we get three wins we will be back on track going into our second game against you's. If we won that as well, we'd be 7-3!

I can dream.

I think both Broncos and Chargers can come out of the west tbh. The AFC is a mess right now.

Weaver99 said:
Peyton for MVP!! 1808yds, 14tds, 4ints, 67.8% completion for a QBR of 105. Not bad for someone who can't throw anymore!

He has to get through the whole season first. Though if he comes up against a SD defense all year he won't have a problem whilst Melvin Ingram plays so few snaps and when he does player isn't in a pass rush position. We also kept asking Jarret Johnson to rush the passer despite him being a run blocker only! How many sacks did we get again last night...

Sorry for the SD waffle. My blood is boiling whilst I type!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
Weaver99 said:
The AFC is a mess right now.
That's what I'm clinging to right now. We are still tied third in the AFC!!!

jay_mcfc said:
Weaver99 said:
Peyton for MVP!! 1808yds, 14tds, 4ints, 67.8% completion for a QBR of 105. Not bad for someone who can't throw anymore!

He has to get through the whole season first. Though if he comes up against a SD defense all year he won't have a problem whilst Melvin Ingram plays so few snaps and when he does player isn't in a pass rush position. We also kept asking Jarret Johnson to rush the passer despite him being a run blocker only! How many sacks did we get again last night...

Sorry for the SD waffle. My blood is boiling whilst I type!

I know...I was only joking really. Peyton has been fantastic so far though, barring that first quarter against the Falcons. Our schedule was rough out of the blocks and Peyton has been fantastic, and with what looks like a much easier schedule upcoming, it's exciting to be a Bronco atm.

SD have usually been Peyton's kryptonite when he was in Indy...what was different last night? You've gotta get in Manning's face, but he seems to be much better in the pocket than I remember, and has rolled out to avoid pressure. Chris Kuper being back was a big help for us last night.

From what I can read online on the Chargers message board the fans are furious with defensive coach John Pagano because he didn't blitz enough but also because of the personnel. He kept Ingram on the sidelines and played Larry English ahead of him most of the night! And to think we held you to nil in the first half! It seems Pagano cannot change what he does once the other team works him out. We've had double digit leads the past two games and the defense has messed up big time.

We should be 5-1

i remember listening on armed forces radio to the raiders do something similar to the broncos on mnf years ago! 24 points behind in the mile high i think, jay schroeder at qb, radio signal competing with some stupid french station lol

As i've said before, Chargers will win nothing with Rivers and Turner there. Rivers is a good QB but makes too many mistakes and you cant blame the o-line all the time, he should just throw it away or take the sack but he tries to force it and has done this all his career. How Turner has stayed in the job this long is beyond me and if they dont make the play-offs hes gone.

As a Colts fan it was great to see Manning rip apart another team like he has done so many times before. Gutted he left but we couldnt pass up on Luck. Hes still got it but his arm is a lot weaker and thats why hes got the likes of Decker and Stokely therer who are route runners and not deep threats and then he has the big man Thomas who he can lob it up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.