NFL?

I never claimed that I know a lot about NFL in the first place. Its a American sport which would never take off anywhere apart from the US. Fuck me players are trained in so many different areas for the sport they do. I could see a rugby player if they were trained well doing well in the NFL whats wrong with what I am saying. Runners down the wings are shit at catching a ball and I would fancy any rugby player to take the ball in the air from them.

Fuck the NFL there isnt the demand for it to work out in Europe they tried and they failed. Too much stop start for my liking and I stand by my pussies statement.

Taskin you wouldnt catch me in a padded up suit doing a girly dance when I catch the ball. Fuck me let the yanks have there pussy sport.

leighton said:
I never claimed that I know a lot about NFL in the first place.

And then you go on to repeat the ignorant stuff that people have pulled you up on.

Comrade Buka said:
Things that make you go hmmmm.

American Football, a sport played with the hands.

For god's sake, it's the same old crap with some people.

American Football evolved from a number of sports who used the name football, including the main one which is rugby, whose full name is Rugby Football (why you have RFC after the club names). American Rules Football has been shortened to Football over the years.

This has also happened with Aussie Rules Football and Gaelic Football.

It's just a name of the sport given from a by-gone era.

The analogy is that many ship's today are still said to set sail, yet I doubt many have sails.

none so blind as they that refuse to see
when in a hole stop digging
i know nowt but im entitled to my opinion
my dad's bigger than yours
Apply where appropriate

i love NFL..... honestly i like highlights of most games. the super bowl is always a must watch!!! it s always wide open!

slow game, perfect for drinking to(in groups) i ll also give it that!

leighton said:
I never claimed that I know a lot about NFL in the first place. Its a American sport which would never take off anywhere apart from the US. Fuck me players are trained in so many different areas for the sport they do. I could see a rugby player if they were trained well doing well in the NFL whats wrong with what I am saying. Runners down the wings are shit at catching a ball and I would fancy any rugby player to take the ball in the air from them.

Fuck the NFL there isnt the demand for it to work out in Europe they tried and they failed. Too much stop start for my liking and I stand by my pussies statement.

Taskin you wouldnt catch me in a padded up suit doing a girly dance when I catch the ball. Fuck me let the yanks have there pussy sport.
Fuck me... What a shower of bullshit that is. I suggest you actually watch a full game mate.

So lets get this straight, what people like about the game is that the players are very big and hit each other very hard and often?

The game lacks skill and grace. It is an ugly game that revels in vicarious enjoyment of brutal ugliness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.