Nick Griffin on Question Time..

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm both a rampant homosexual and a raging homophobe. Sometimes I kill those who I have bummed.

I was the lucky one.

mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm both a rampant homosexual and a raging homophobe. Sometimes I kill those who I have bummed.

I was the lucky one.

You think that now, I have quite a backlog though Mat. I don't kill them instantly, I'm not Jeffrey Dahmer, I'm not mental!

Bluemoon115 said:
I think you make the decision based on race.

Fucking racist gay homophobe :P

Again, I am not Jeffrey Dahmer! I hate all races equally, that's my secret, I hate you all!

TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
I was the lucky one.

You think that now, I have quite a backlog though Mat. I don't kill them instantly, I'm not Jeffrey Dahmer, I'm not mental!

Bluemoon115 said:
I think you make the decision based on race.

Fucking racist gay homophobe :P

Again, I am not Jeffrey Dahmer! I hate all races equally, that's my secret, I hate you all!

I don't mean race as in creed, I mean race as in you watch a horse race, odd number winner means you kill the fecker, even number you spare their life.

der-bomber said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Which team is he playing for?

He is going to be playing for the Conservative Party ,but will soon sort the chinless wonders out and stamp his own unique brand of leadership and common sense upon proceedings.
This man is a powerhouse, with a combination of brains and brawn, l would follow him anywhere.
l just hope he can transfer it into politics for the benefit of the Country and get this great nation of ours moving forward again.
oh dear

signtist said:
der-bomber said:
He is going to be playing for the Conservative Party ,but will soon sort the chinless wonders out and stamp his own unique brand of leadership and common sense upon proceedings.
This man is a powerhouse, with a combination of brains and brawn, l would follow him anywhere.
l just hope he can transfer it into politics for the benefit of the Country and get this great nation of ours moving forward again.
oh dear

oh dear indeed, looks like that no-mark, dull ,tedious, humourless ,contribute-fuck-all ernesto tube is back...

l look forward to feeding him his own arsehole....again...

coleridge said:
der-bomber said:
l am of Aryan stock and Germanic ancestry and proud of it.

l don't take offence at your silly little rant because l know you are a drama queen of the highest order.

However, l do wonder if l had posted anything as inflammatory against your race whether you would be so accommodating.

l'll wager you would have scuttled off to the nearest mod, squeeling and blubbing whilst playing the race card in your favour.

I don't wager. I don't believe in gambling but it's your free choice to do so.

You should choose your words more carefully. I am a gentleman and have never scuttled or squealed. Disagree with me all you like, but please do not doubt that I am a man of honour, from honourable Anglo-Saxon/Norman/Celtic and Pathan/Persian families. I have no 'race', there is only one and that is humanity. If you read my post more carefully, you may have realised that I probably have more 'genetic right' to be in England than you. And yet I defend the rights of immigrants and asylum seakers. That is the British way.

I fight authority and do not seek its shelter.

If you truly believe that I have somehow offended some of your ancestors [who are probably also mine], then I genuinely ask your forgiveness, as that was not my intention. I wrote in irony.

Argue with me all you like, I would welcome it, but please do not question my integrity as I do not question yours. I wish you well.
A man of honour? You left this forum as you'd 'had enough' in that ugly terrorist thread.

You also break the rules of your religion.

Honour my arse.

I don't wager. I don't believe in gambling but it's your free choice to do so.

You should choose your words more carefully. I am a gentleman and have never scuttled or squealed. Disagree with me all you like, but please do not doubt that I am a man of honour, from honourable Anglo-Saxon/Norman/Celtic and Pathan/Persian families. I have no 'race', there is only one and that is humanity. If you read my post more carefully, you may have realised that I probably have more 'genetic right' to be in England than you. And yet I defend the rights of immigrants and asylum seakers. That is the British way.

I fight authority and do not seek its shelter.

If you truly believe that I have somehow offended some of your ancestors [who are probably also mine], then I genuinely ask your forgiveness, as that was not my intention. I wrote in irony.

Argue with me all you like, I would welcome it, but please do not question my integrity as I do not question yours. I wish you well.

Do you actually talk like that? It reminds me of a pompous Dickensian character who bollocks the fuck out of somebody and finishes with "I'll bid you good day."

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.