Nick Griffin on Question Time..

snip said:
They must be desperate these asylum seekrs,instead of seeking asylum in one of the 12 countries closest to them they travel across the continent,sleepin france for a few months and jump on a wagon. Heyho benefit system.

Genuine asylum seekers are welcome and should be offered shelter however it appears these are the minority.
Yeah the £5 per day must be really enticing.

Does someone who has been granted asylum only receive £5 a day,thats scandalous.

My point is that the number of bogus asylum seekers(economical asylum seekers) are making it harder for the genuine asylum seekers,people who are genuinely escaping persicution n their country.

ono said:
crizack said:
sorry, i don't understand you. there is no difference

Illegal immigrants End up seeking asylum, that's why they come here. all immigrants who come to this country unaccounted for are illegal until they claim asylum.
No they are called Asylum seekers. Once they are granted Asylum they are then called refugees. An asylum seeker is deemed an asylum seeker because he/she has made himself/herself known to the authorities. An illegal immigrant has intentionally avoided this. An Asylum Seeker* cannot be deemed an Illegal Immigrant as he/she is complying with the law by making himself/herself know to the authorities...thereby seeking asylum.

you just confirmed my reply. under the 1951 or 52, can't remember refuge convention (which now applies to every livin human), an illegal immigrant is illegal until they make themselves known to the authorities..hmm, how do they do this?...by CLAIMING ASYLUM!!!!

*the time from entering the country and until claiming asylum....what are they? certainly not legal.

My god! you made the thread, i thought you'd have something decent to say.

crizack said:
ono said:
No they are called Asylum seekers. Once they are granted Asylum they are then called refugees. An asylum seeker is deemed an asylum seeker because he/she has made himself/herself known to the authorities. An illegal immigrant has intentionally avoided this. An Asylum Seeker* cannot be deemed an Illegal Immigrant as he/she is complying with the law by making himself/herself know to the authorities...thereby seeking asylum.

you just confirmed my reply. under the 1951 or 52, can't remember refuge convention (which now applies to every livin human), an illegal immigrant is illegal until they make themselves known to the authorities..hmm, how do they do this?...by CLAIMING ASYLUM!!!!

*the time from entering the country and until claiming asylum....what are they? certainly not legal.

My god! you made the thread, i thought you'd have something decent to say.

edit - and the rule that allows people to enter countries without legal documents and still allow asylum seekers to be named 'legal' is known to be a get out clause for the home office as there is even a tick box on an asylum seekers questionairre which asks if they have been persecuted [If yes to this answer, you have the right to remain in the country of refuge until your application has been confirmed]

The bit that makes a mockery of the asylum system is that the people are supposed to seek asylum in the first safe country they enter, it wasn't supposed to be used by people travelling across umpteen safe countries to get to the UK.

crizack said:
i don't think this topic is going anywhere now. we have found there are people who support him and those who don't. now it's all religion,...i'm not bothered about that, i'm bothered about illegal immigrants from ALL over the world claiming my taxes.

And how, considering they're illegal, do they 'claim your taxes'?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
This thread is pure poison/

Complete nonsense,as per usual.
That a controversial and emotive thread such as this has achieved 100 pages plus without warnings/bannings/mass deletions/being pulled completely or ending in death threats should be a source of pride to all who contributed.
Many people have expressed their contrasting opinions,and I personally have found the discussion interesting and informative.
Cheers to all those who made the effort.

stonerblue said:
crizack said:
i don't think this topic is going anywhere now. we have found there are people who support him and those who don't. now it's all religion,...i'm not bothered about that, i'm bothered about illegal immigrants from ALL over the world claiming my taxes.

And how, considering they're illegal, do they 'claim your taxes'?

I think he is refering to any manufacturers of dairy products.

ono said:
crizack said:
sorry, i don't understand you. there is no difference

Illegal immigrants End up seeking asylum, that's why they come here. all immigrants who come to this country unaccounted for are illegal until they claim asylum.
No they are called Asylum seekers. Once they are granted Asylum they are then called refugees. An asylum seeker is deemed an asylum seeker because he/she has made himself/herself known to the authorities. An illegal immigrant has intentionally avoided this. An Asylum Seeker cannot be deemed an Illegal Immigrant as he/she is complying with the law by making himself/herself know to the authorities...thereby seeking asylum.

They should seek asylum in the first friendly country they arrive at not travel across Europe, enter illegally and then claim it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.