Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Nreddishblue said:
dannybcity said:
That's a shitty situation buzzer and I'm sure everyone on this site sympathises but I honestly don't believe that the BNP would change much. Granted you'd have got a different house but due to their completey lack of any workable policies you problems would merely change. This country itself would become a third world country.

Already is.

No it's not and even if that were true what plans for the economy do the BNP have? Who will we trade with? Where will we stand regarding the EU and the US? How will we power our Towns and Cities? I have a vague recollection of a BNP member standing for local council being asked what he'd do about the rubbish and he said he'd "send them back to where they came from". This is really basic stuff that they have no answer for, even if you look past their blatant racism they're a joke of a party.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Holy Shit.
Did you need planning permission for that paragraph?
Much as I am in total sympathy with you mate,the BNP is never the answer.
Unless,of course,the question is "can you name a sad bunch of Nazi wankers"?
Of course they aren't the answer,i've done my review on question time & i believe you are right, BUT the "sad bunch of nazi wankers " stuff won't work either.
The conservative mp Baroness Sayeeda.Warsi would seem to have her finger on the pulse of the way forward..........can't believe she's a fookin conservative mp.

bluemanc said:
Holy Shit.
Did you need planning permission for that paragraph?
Much as I am in total sympathy with you mate,the BNP is never the answer.
Unless,of course,the question is "can you name a sad bunch of Nazi wankers"?
Of course they aren't the answer,i've done my review on question time & i believe you are right, BUT the "sad bunch of nazi wankers " stuff won't work either.
The conservative mp Baroness Sayeeda.Warsi would seem to have her finger on the pulse of the way forward..........can't believe she's a fookin conservative mp.

Sorry,I meant to tie this in with Buzzer 1's monster post but forgot to quote!
You are bang on though - even Tories looked sensible on Question Time,although she kinda sidetracked the "gay" issue.
Todays papers seem to think that there will be a slight rise in support for the BNP in the short term,but that it will die a death come election time.
Lets hope so.

dannybcity said:
bluemanc said:

I know it's crazy isn't it, an ethnic minority and a woman. Next your be telling me they allow gays in the party. ;)
She was very very good..........the conservative party bit by me meant that i wish she had been in any other party than that one...just incase the wires got crossed on my statement.......she's fit aswell.:)

Sorry,I meant to tie this in with Buzzer 1's monster post but forgot to quote!
You are bang on though - even Tories looked sensible on Question Time,although she kinda sidetracked the "gay" issue.
Todays papers seem to think that there will be a slight rise in support for the BNP in the short term,but that it will die a death come election time.
Lets hope so.[/quote]

Sorry one and all, it's actually a shortened version of events, thanks for your patience and sorry for the long post, but its been horrific.:( PS, Blues to fuk em tomorrow. :)

bluemanc said:
dannybcity said:
I know it's crazy isn't it, an ethnic minority and a woman. Next your be telling me they allow gays in the party. ;)
She was very very good..........the conservative party bit by me meant that i wish she had been in any other party than that one...just incase the wires got crossed on my statement.......she's fit aswell.:)

Haha I knew what you meant, she seems like quite a tough cookie but she's from Dewsbury so perhaps it's no real surprise.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
This thread is pure poison/

Complete nonsense,as per usual.
That a controversial and emotive thread such as this has achieved 100 pages plus without warnings/bannings/mass deletions/being pulled completely or ending in death threats should be a source of pride to all who contributed.
Many people have expressed their contrasting opinions,and I personally have found the discussion interesting and informative.
Cheers to all those who made the effort.

BB is only interesting in 'owning' people or 'pwning' them.

After seeing the 'intelligent' Nick Griffin get gimped all over TV he's suffered a set back, all we've had from Le Ginge since then was some garbled nonsense about Jack Straw getting 'owned' (boring, I know) and now this slightly retarded statement.

He's a broken man, leave him be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.