Nick Griffin on Question Time..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
The BNP’s policy is to: 2009 Manifesto Policy.

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

?????? very interesting.?????

If policy number 4 includes the Royal Family,then I may consider...AAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Are you suggesting that the Queen and the rest of her family, adored by every right wing nutter out there is actually foreign? Surely they aren't all German? I mean what about 2 world wars and 1 world cup? Yet we're lorded over by a family of Germans? Outrageous! Ironic!

TheMightyQuinn said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
The BNP’s policy is to: 2009 Manifesto Policy.

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

?????? very interesting.?????

Not really, sounds like nonsense to me.

I mean, we're all of foreign descent so who is going to decide who goes back?

Also, has it really come to this when a party is using tax payers money to give to people to leave?

It's all irrelevant anyway as apart the odd pleb who want's a bit of fame on the estate no one actually supports the BNP in the real civilized adult world.

i'm assuming that applies to say a 20 year old immigrant who offends and not someone who as been born to a immigrant family established here ?
Regards to paying people to leave this country,didn't that happen in regards to the ships that left for Australia ?

fallowfieldflyer said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Not really, sounds like nonsense to me.

I mean, we're all of foreign descent so who is going to decide who goes back?

Also, has it really come to this when a party is using tax payers money to give to people to leave?

It's all irrelevant anyway as apart the odd pleb who want's a bit of fame on the estate no one actually supports the BNP in the real civilized adult world.

i'm assuming that applies to say a 20 year old immigrant who offends and not someone who as been born to a immigrant family established here ?
Regards to paying people to leave this country,didn't that happen in regards to the ships that left for Australia ?

It just seems ill thought out. I mean, it reads well, if you're into that kind of thing but it could never work like that, there would be numerous professions left depleted etc.

I'm actually really bored of talking about the BNP now as they've been shown up and none of their fans are willing to answer my questions on them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
If policy number 4 includes the Royal Family,then I may consider...AAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Are you suggesting that the Queen and the rest of her family, adored by every right wing nutter out there is actually foreign? Surely they aren't all German? I mean what about 2 world wars and 1 world cup? Yet we're lorded over by a family of Germans? Outrageous! Ironic!

Precisely.
It just shows what a tremendous amount of research and brainpower has gone on at BNP headquarters in policy formation.
How far back do they wish to go,exactly?
The Renaissance?
The Reformation?
The Stone Age?

Oh,and that bullshit that Griffin came up with regarding the "English Race Going Back 17,000 Years?
Well,Britain was covered in a sheet of fucking ice then,so I have my reservations.
Though I think that one of his ancestors may well have interbred with a Gloucester Old Spot at some point.

crizack said:
i don't think this topic is going anywhere now. we have found there are people who support him and those who don't. now it's all religion,...i'm not bothered about that, i'm bothered about illegal immigrants from ALL over the world claiming my taxes.

Argh!! Would you stop repeating these lies.

Illegal immigrants CAN NOT claim benefits. Legal immigrants can not claim benefits until they have worked.

I do think around half the British public believe these lies.

TheMightyQuinn said:
fallowfieldflyer said:

It just seems ill thought out. I mean, it reads well, if you're into that kind of thing but it could never work like that, there would be numerous professions left depleted etc.

I'm actually really bored of talking about the BNP now as they've been shown up and none of their fans are willing to answer my questions on them.

Can i just say, i am not a supporter of BNP,but i am trying to get a bit of education regarding polices etc.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Precisely.
It just shows what a tremendous amount of research and brainpower has gone on at BNP headquarters in policy formation.
How far back do they wish to go,exactly?
The Renaissance?
The Reformation?
The Stone Age?

Oh,and that bullshit that Griffin came up with regarding the "English Race Going Back 17,000 Years?
Well,Britain was covered in a sheet of fucking ice then,so I have my reservations.
Though I think that one of his ancestors may well have interbred with a Gloucester Old Spot at some point.

Lol it'd be funny if it wasn't quite so tragic.

The English race going back 17'000 years is just made up, you know how you do when you're getting hammered in an argument so you start bullshitting to try to save some face? If he actually believes such rubbish then he may actually be insane and require a lot of medical help, presumably from all white doctors.

He got his arse handed to him on Question Time, fairly or not, he was made to look like a flabby gibbering wreck as opposed to the 'intelligent orator' we were told to expect.

His policies are either made up or unworkable and the followers of his are generally racist scally thugs and/or 'look at me, I'm mad me' gimps from the estate.

fallowfieldflyer said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Can i just say, i am not a supporter of BNP,but i am trying to get a bit of education regarding polices etc.

Yeah, sorry mate, I didn't mean it sound like you were a supporter of them, my mistake.

manchester blue said:
ono said:
No they are called Asylum seekers. Once they are granted Asylum they are then called refugees. An asylum seeker is deemed an asylum seeker because he/she has made himself/herself known to the authorities. An illegal immigrant has intentionally avoided this. An Asylum Seeker cannot be deemed an Illegal Immigrant as he/she is complying with the law by making himself/herself know to the authorities...thereby seeking asylum.

They should seek asylum in the first friendly country they arrive at not travel across Europe, enter illegally and then claim it.

The majority of asylum seekers do settle in the first country they arrive, that is why the UN figures put Spain, France, Germany and Italy as receiving far more immigrants than the UK.

Of course if you are a Daily Mail/Express reader you may think differently.

argyle said:
manchester blue said:
They should seek asylum in the first friendly country they arrive at not travel across Europe, enter illegally and then claim it.

The majority of asylum seekers do settle in the first country they arrive, that is why the UN figures put Spain, France, Germany and Italy as receiving far more immigrants than the UK.

Of course if you are a Daily Mail/Express reader you may think differently.

But isn't England now 99% made up of dirty bastards from other races and illegal immigrants? I was led to believe the white man was about to become extinct in England, you're ruining it all now mate, I mean, we are living under Sharia law right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.